Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

fbi came to my house today

Status
Not open for further replies.
shoji

shoji

Banned
-
I didn't get arrested. Am i on a watchlist now

What did they tell you?

If the fbi knows where you live. I think you can safely assume you are on a watchlist.

r they arresting u for being ugly why man

Is this forreal. Damn, you’re fucked.

Dude are you serious? Answer man!

maybe it's because no one has reported you

they asked me if I was the one that posted something online, I said yes, and they left. I didn't get arrested. I don't want to say what I posted exactly btw

You're dead serious?

Oh fuck this

they asked me if I was the one that posted something online, I said yes, and they left. I didn't get arrested. I don't want to say what I posted exactly btw

Go into more detail please....

wtf is this a larp or r u serious? was it posted on this site also? if yes I need vpn asap

Is this forreal. Damn, you’re fucked.

wtf is this a larp or r u serious? was it posted on this site also? if yes I need vpn asap
vpn won't save you. VPN providers store logs all the FBI has to do is contact your vpn provider and ask for your real IP address

yes this is for real

vpn won't save you. VPN providers store logs all the FBI has to do is contact your vpn provider and ask for your real IP address
just lol I didnt think the fbi memes were real guess we are rly living in a dystopian era huh

are u same guy who said he spent 5k on steam in one time

it's a joke. i'm not going to say where i actually live here

What if this is a joke too?

You haven't provided any details that suggest your story is true. You seem to like jokes.

it's a joke. i'm not going to say where i actually live here
You live in USA obviously if visited by fbi lol, mentioning anything more would be silly

What if this is a joke too?

You haven't provided any details that suggest your story is true. You seem to like jokes.

If the FBI agents come to your house, friendly or otherwise, posting again on this forum would be the very last thing any human would do.

You would be scared shitless.

Sounds larp to me.

If the FBI agents come to your house, friendly or otherwise, posting again on this forum would be the very last thing any human would do.

You would be scared shitless.

Sounds larp to me.
i was and I still kind of am but i want to know if I'm on a watchlist or something now
Everything, really. Time of day, what they asked specifically, anything.

2 guys come to my door, they come with papers of the chat log and ask me if I posted it, I said yes, and then they left.

i was and I still kind of am but i want to know if I'm on a watchlist or something now

2 guys come to my door, they come with papers of the chat log and ask me if I posted it, I said yes, and then they left.

You didn't ask any questions?

You just said yes and they just left?

Since they asked you if you posted something, they obviously READ what you posted TO YOU. Can you confirm that those posts were made on this website? You should be completely able to answer this. Yes or no.

Last edited:
Since they asked you if you posted something, they obviously READ what you posted TO YOU. Can you confirm that those posts were made on this website. You should be completely able to answer this. Yes or no.
no

So the posts were not made on this website, right?

But they are still monitoring his web activity. Meaning they are most likely monitoring what he posts here and likely what everyone else is posting here too man.

Never admit or say anything to police or fbi. Always exercise your right to remain silent until you see a lawyer.

Never admit or say anything to police or fbi. Always exercise your right to remain silent until you see a lawyer.
they said they would take my laptop if i didnt admit to it

Then that's putting you under pressure to admit a crime. If they told me that I would assume they'd take it anyway, so I definitely won't admit to anything. Everyone should get their laptops password encrypted.

If you can give us all these details, the least you could do is tell us if the posts they mentioned came from this website..

Then that's putting you under pressure to admit a crime. If they told me that I would assume they'd take it anyway, so I definitely won't admit to anything. Everyone should get their laptops password encrypted.
i don't think what i said was illegal otherwise they would've arrested me?

Lol, they wouldn't. The Fifth Amendment gives you the right to not answer any questions or admit any wrongdoing or self-incriminate yourself to the police, as long as they are not making a lawful detention or arrest.

Since they were not arresting you, FBI or police would have no right to just take your laptop.

Such a larp.

Lol, they wouldn't. The Fifth Amendment gives you the right to not answer any questions or admit any wrongdoing or self-incriminate yourself to the police, as long as they are not making a lawful detention or arrest.

Since they were not arresting you, FBI or police would have no right to just take your laptop.

Such a larp.

He's avoiding my very pointed question.

If yes, I am out of here man
Lmao they know who you are and where you live the minute your account here was registered.

Lol at thinking they dont know who you are at this very moment.

And im currently having coffee with Putin.

Status
Not open for further replies.