Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Favourite Philosophy's (Stoicism, nihlism, bhuddism etc)

• Thread starter Deleted member 23981
  • Start date
Deleted member 23981

Deleted member 23981

rejected pill dichotomy, have my own views
-
What are you're favorite phlisophy's, religons etc. Stoicism looks pretty intresting, just like accepting your fate as an incel (It is beta but whatever). Or nihlism, just thinking that my life doesn't really matter, in a couple hundread years no one will even remeber me or what the fuck I did.#

Thoughts?

Like most people, I’m a mix of a few different ones. Religion wise I’m more Kantian, ethnically maybe a mix of utilitarianist and deontologist (I know they conflict a lot, but I like aspects of both a lot). I have my own sort of philosophy for aesthetics that’d take too long to explain. Metaphysics wise, probably a mix of Rousseau and Locke?

Like most people, I’m a mix of a few different ones. Religion wise I’m more Kantian, ethnically maybe a mix of utilitarianist and deontologist (I know they conflict a lot, but I like aspects of both a lot). I have my own sort of philosophy for aesthetics that’d take too long to explain. Metaphysics wise, probably a mix of Rousseau and Locke?
Ngl, im too low iq to understand any of that tbh.

Everything is meaningless bro. Just do whatever.

Tbh that post was kind of a brag lol I just read a lot and I like seeming high iq if the chance comes up :feelzez:
lol its over for bragcels
Everything is meaningless bro. Just do whatever.
Need copes, to change my thinking - so I can go to school and not feel autistic.

it's funny because if men were able to fuck as much as they want philosophy wouldn't exist.

Monotheism with only quran islam not average sunni or shiite

Not the Islam you know though most of Muslims are polytheist because they accept different laws other than Quran
Like the hijab hoes who have sex before marriage, my freind was shiite or something and couldnt listen to music

Accelerationism

Like the hijab hoes who have sex before marriage, my freind was shiite or something and couldnt listen to music
Music is not haram lol as long as you dont listen degenerate garbage ofc He's probably following his fake hadith books which is they claim to be prophet muhammad's words and making up laws from those untrustful sources

Jesus hid himself away from temple grounds. Because gews sought to carry out the legal judgment of stoning.

40864548 5FAC 40D5 90B5 C057C057C9EC

DDB6DD4C FB6E 426E A039 A0DD9477392D

JokER

So you wouldn't listen to any degenrate music tbh.
I do but i know its wrong to listen it
Sometimes i Just listen to see what is other people listening to you know what i mean right

Taoist minimalism, stoicism, nihilism, cynicism...

And neowaifuism.

Analytic philosophy, logicism and mathematicism.

Philosophical pessimism mostly.

What are you're favorite phlisophy's, religons etc. Stoicism looks pretty intresting, just like accepting your fate as an incel (It is beta but whatever). Or nihlism, just thinking that my life doesn't really matter, in a couple hundread years no one will even remeber me or what the fuck I did.#

Thoughts?
Boyo! Let me introduce to Father Seraphim Rose and his book NIHILISM - The Root of the Revolution of the Modern Age. He will explain how dangerous (and cucked) Nihilism is.

This is a brief introduction to my sick world view. Comments are more than welcome.

pessimism
nihilism

Shamanism, drugs are nice.

I read a bit of nihilism and stoicism
@Koruga what is yours?

The only 2 i care about:
EP5AtfKXkAQZ34f
All people

Stoicism is based as fuck

The truth is the truth.As a believer in the lord i am naturally gravitated towards idealism. if i have to lean towards something i will most likely lean towards thomism.The saint always has a good answer for most doubts.

I'm a nihilist.

I read a bit of nihilism and stoicism
@Koruga what is yours?
I choose nihilism, pessimistic philosophy or even philosophy in general will make you nihilistic very gradually.

I know Camus is one of them
Have you read Camus? His thinking is highly influenced by Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, very influential philosophers in the pessimistic trend.

Have you read Camus? His thinking is highly influenced by Schopenhauer and Nietzsche, very influential philosophers in the pessimistic trend.
Yes i read The Plague some time ago and ofc Schopenhauer really based, about Nietzsche i never read it but i know about him and about his philosophy

Philosophy is not a cope you retardcel.

Philosophy is the truest form of mental ascension.

Philosophy is not a cope you retardcel.

Philosophy is the truest form of mental ascension.
It is a cope, do you see chads developing philosophy? No they just fuck women and spread there sead.

It is a cope, do you see chads developing philosophy? No they just fuck women and spread there sead.
This is so stupid.

The pursuit of any form of science is a million miles above the basic urges of chad spreading his seed in some random chick.

Chad will be chad as long as he is young, the moment his balls start to sag and he gets hit with arthritis he’ll be thrown out like used goods.
Philosophy stays with you till you die.

This is so stupid.

The pursuit of any form of science is a million miles above the basic urges of chad spreading his seed in some random chick.

Chad will be chad as long as he is young, the moment his balls start to sag and he gets hit with arthritis he’ll be thrown out like used goods.
Philosophy stays with you till you die.
What is the point of pursuing science and phlisophy these days, first of all most contributions end up helping these stupid holes anyway, such as birthcontrol, condoms, abortions etc If you're an incel, there is literally no point in contributing to science, unless it's science that benefits yourself tbh. I consider philosophy a cope, because it ascends my mind so that I can feel better.