Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favourite game of all time?

You can't get into someone's else head. It's Bethesda's version of fallout and if you like it better than the one created by the one's who envisioned it in the first place then whatever I don't care but don't try to convince me that it's somehow better because it's not.
Not necessarily better, but just unjustifiably hated/misunderstood. It just baffles me how some people can appreciate certain things in f1-2 and fail to see that f3 tries to do just the same for them. But apparently they are just too bent on isometry and turn based mechanics and think that without it theres no fallout.

Need for speed carbon i had lots of good mermories play with my dad

gta san andreas is pretty good, destiny 1 was shit but nostaligia makes it better 4 me, minecraft was a big one as a kid ngl

Dwarf Fortress or Minecraft

Not necessarily better, but just unjustifiably hated/misunderstood. It just baffles me how some people can appreciate certain things in f1-2 and fail to see that f3 tries to do just the same for them. But apparently they are just too bent on isometry and turn based mechanics and think that without it theres no fallout.
As I said F3 is a good game just not a good Fallout game not because of the gameplay but because of the vision of the creators. Bethesda went in a complete different direction because they couldn't get in the heads of the original creators or they just didn't want to because it wouldn't make enough money for them which is the more likely cause.

Morrowind. Or Donkey Kong Country 2. Or Wario Land 3. I don't know, I have a few favorites.

Honestly this.
You know I got locked out of my main account and I can't log back in, pretty brutal.
I lost my 2013 account.
I've stopped playing Roblox and only occasionally go there when I'm bored to mess around. ( Previous thread I made )

You know I got locked out of my main account and I can't log back in, pretty brutal.
I lost my 2013 account.
I've stopped playing Roblox and only occasionally go there when I'm bored to mess around. ( Previous thread I made )
What's your old accounts name?

What's your old accounts name?
emilrettt.
Not to mention I recently bought premium, sold my limited items and have 16k Robux.

emilrettt.
Not to mention I recently bought premium, sold my limited items and have 16k Robux.
Damn.
That's pretty rough.
I'd be down to troll sometime ngl.

Probably DOOM ngl

I think a community of game developers are going to remake FO:NV with a new game engine (probably FO4's engine) and I can't wait.
Are you srs? Where did you hear this? Sounds amazing if lejjit

I like Mario Sunshine

My favourites are CupHead , Donkey Kong Country , GTA ChinaTown , Battlefield 3

Castlevania Symphony of the Night

best games for me in my whole lifetime is probably got to be the Call of Duty series. They arent necessarily the best games because they are really unique but when I was younger I found them really addictive and naturally was fairly good compared to other games. Nostalgia really.