Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming Favourite game of all time?

Profligate

Profligate

Expert
Volcel if not half-life
996b47ade1c77f16a5c9393c133c5205

The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past

Fallout 3 ngl

As much as I like Caesars legion, house is the best option to keep any conceivable order because Legion would die with Caesar.

That shit was so bad but the character progression was pretty addictive so I see where you're coming from.
Btw you can kill caesar in his tent with that solar powered laser, it is pretty hilarious

Morrowind or Age of Mythology

Silent hill 2

Volcel if not half-life
View attachment 252322
DUUUUDE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY HALF-LIFE BEFORE I EVEN OPENED THIS THREAD!!!

I LOVE HALF-LIFE!

Also did you watch the end of Half-Life: Alyx? They basically teased HL3. It's finally real now.:feelsautistic:

I think a community of game developers are going to remake FO:NV with a new game engine (probably FO4's engine) and I can't wait.

Last edited:
That shit was so bad but the character progression was pretty addictive so I see where you're coming from.
Well honestly I enjoyed F3 far more than FNV and even the classic ones, which are mostly about the same thing as F3, contrary to the common habit to compare it to FNV in the way they are designed.

Well honestly I enjoyed F3 far more than FNV and even the classic ones, which are mostly about the same thing as F3, contrary to the common habit to compare it to FNV in the way they are designed.
lol Fallout new vegas was the true successor to Fallout 2 in every way imaginable. Fallout 3 was basically Oblivion set in Fallout universe.
DUUUUDE I WAS JUST ABOUT TO SAY HALF-LIFE BEFORE I EVEN OPENED THIS THREAD!!!

I LOVE HALF-LIFE!

Also did you watch the end of Half-Life: Alyx? They basically teased HL3. It's finally real now.:feelsautistic:

I think a community of game developers are going to remake FO:NV with a new game engine (probably FO4's engine) and I can't wait.
it looked pretty cool i guess but if it's not HL3 i'm not interested.

lol Fallout new vegas was the true successor to Fallout 2 in every way imaginable. Fallout 3 was basically Oblivion set in Fallout universe.

Rmtq8KDLagPDutJTp5ZViE 1200 80 1
What did you say about Oblivion?

Did you hear that some modders of Half Life Alyx VR- found Source 2 gaming code* (*not officially released yet). They extracted some hidden files that contained- wait for it- evidence of an abandoned attempt at a Half Life 3 game!

Half Life 3 is coming, but don't expect any forewarning from Valve. They didn't for Alyx and are notorious for keeping their cards to their chest.

Halo 2 is iconic, but I like Halo 3's story more

>attempt to kill Martin to please lord Mehrunes
>essential
I don't know what you mean.
I fucking LOVE essential characters.

>essential
:feelskek:

I don't know what you mean.
I fucking LOVE essential characters.

>essential
:feelskek:

32941-1530591856-1241832302.jpeg

Todd would be proud.

The reason why F1-2 worked was pretty much their visual design, original setting and open world. Not questing (which is moderately good most of the times), rpg mechanics (which is fucked up) or writing (not necessarily bad but not great). Bethesda presented those things as F3's selling points and stripped all the unnecessary stuff, leaving concentrated fallout-like experience most players didn't even know they wanted. The main thing for which F3 should rightly be bashed that was then and still remains is its ugly engine and character design. FNV took another approach with weaker open world and debatable, even more clownish atmosphere (cowboys fighting ancient rome cosplayers jfl) and improved on faction design and character building. Which again never were F1-2's strong points.

Last edited:
Doom Eternal or Dark Souls 3

The reason why F1-2 worked was pretty much their visual design, original setting and open world. Not questing (which is moderately good most of the times), rpg mechanics (which is fucked up) or writing (not necessarily bad but not great). Bethesda presented those things as F3's selling points and stripped all the unnecessary stuff, leaving concentrated fallout-like experience most players didn't even knew they wanted. The main thing for which F3 should rightly be bashed that was then and still remains is their ugly engine and character design. FNV took another approach with weaker open world and debatable even more clownish atmosphere (cowboys fighting ancient rome cosplayers jfl) and improved on fraction design and character building. Which again have never were F1-2's strong points.
Fallout 3 is a complete travesty of what fallout is all about. The engine was the last thing people bashed fo3 about. "concentrated fallout-like experience" lmao. It's obvious that you know nothing about fallout lore or why people loved the game in the first place when you write stupid shit like this. There's nothing fallout about Fallout 3 except for the setting.

Wargame series, DCS world and maybe CSGO

Last edited:
Great memories with Mw3

MW3 seriously nigger? That was the worst one out of MW series.
I was happy at the time , so that's why it's so special. I don't play much games anyway , But Mw3 left me with very good memories

I was happy at the time , so that's why it's so special. I don't play much games anyway , But Mw3 left me with very good memories
Yeah I can see where you're coming from. My favourite NFS is Carbon even though it was complete trash tbh but I had a good time playing it with my dad and bro back in the day :feelsbadman:

Fallout 3 is a complete travesty of what fallout is all about. The engine was the last thing people bashed fo3 about. "concentrated fallout-like experience" lmao. It's obvious that you know nothing about fallout lore or why people loved the game in the first place when you write stupid shit like this. There's nothing fallout about Fallout 3 except for the setting.

It's just you who praises f1-2 for that which has never been there in the first place and bashes f3 for failing to provide it. The only thing where bethesda really messed it up was the engine and characters (both their visual design and writing). And yeah there's that change of perspective from top-down to 1st person too. Well, classic fallouts are isometric and it certainly has its appeal, but the major problem with that kind of games is that they are unsellable in general and were such even in those days. Otherwise Interplay wouldn't go bankrupt and sell the series to bethesda. And bethesda just saw strong points of classic fallouts and knew how to capitalize on them and make marketable. And it isn't really their fault to wish their games bring money.

It's just you who praises f1-2 for that which has never been there in the first place and bashes f3 for failing to provide it. The only thing where bethesda really messed it up was the engine and characters (both their visual design and writing). And yeah there's that change of perspective from top-down to 1st person too. Well, classic fallouts are isometric and it certainly has its appeal, but the major problem with that kind of games is that they are unsellable in general and were such even in those days. Otherwise Interplay wouldn't go bankrupt and sell the series to bethesda. And bethesda just saw strong points of classic fallouts and knew how to capitalize on them and make marketable. And it isn't really their fault to wish their games bring money.
Lmao it's just me who praises original fallout. Literally every fallout fan does. Commercially successful doesn't equal good. You're just a casual normalfag.

Commercially successful doesn't equal good.
Ok but it also doesn't make f3 necessarily bad nor give any credence to all that hate towards it. Apparently fans so praised classic fallouts and raided local stores for the game that Interplay went bankrupt and sold it.

Mind you I'm not trying to make it seem bigger than it is. The devs just reasoned that isometry and rpg/character building mechanics hadn't worked out well gameplay-wise (and financially) in the classic games, but at the same time all those elements did little for the games' appeal. On the other hand, the things that did matter (overall atmosphere, exploring, open world, kind of sardonic feeling of the wasteland and its inhabitants) would work even better in a full-fledged 3d game.

You're just a casual normalfag.

Thanks for thinking so high of me :feelsautistic:

But in all honesty, what makes me one? The fact that I didn't find the imbalanced character building that great, that turn-based combat is too simplistic and turns the game either into a kitefest (if you don't have the power armor and right perks) or into a diablo-like clicker (otherwise), that I got disguted with mind-numbing grind for exp, that most skills were useless? Yeah, just what kind of game that is. And this taken out it, what remains of the actual game? Moderately digestible quests (there's only a few which are truly great), serviceable writing and good character design and world building at times (at which f3 sucks most of the time).

Ok but it also doesn't make f3 necessarily bad nor give any credence to all that hate towards it. Apparently fans so praised classic fallouts and raided local stores for the game that Interplay went bankrupt and sold it.

Mind you I'm not trying to make it seem bigger than it is. The devs just reasoned that isometry and rpg/character building mechanics hadn't worked out well gameplay-wise (and financially) in the classic games, but at the same time all those elements did little for the games' appeal. On the other hand, the things that did matter (overall atmosphere, exploring, open world, kind of sardonic feeling of the wasteland and its inhabitants) would work even better in a full-fledged 3d game.

Thanks for thinking so high of me :feelsautistic:

But in all honesty, what makes me one? The fact that I didn't find the imbalanced character building that great, that turn-based combat is too simplistic and turns the game either into a kitefest (if you don't have the power armor and right perks) or into a diablo-like clicker (otherwise), that I got disguted with mind-numbing grind for exp, that most skills were useless? Yeah, just what kind of game that is. And this taken out it, what remains of the actual game? Moderately digestible quests (there's only a few which are truly great), serviceable writing and good character design and world building at times (at which f3 sucks most of the time).
Fallout 2 was ez if you're not sub 80 IQ and Fallout 3 was a good game but not a good Fallout game. That's all I'm saying no need to write a whole book for me since it doesn't hide the fact that you're not very bright.

Fallout 2 was ez if you're not sub 80 IQ and Fallout 3 was a good game but not a good Fallout game. That's all I'm saying no need to write a whole book for me since it doesn't hide the fact that you're not very bright.
But it was a proper fallout game lol, just without isometry, (broken) turn based combat and tedious half-baked rpg mechanics. You just created yourself an object of false worships. But if that is what defines fallout for you, ok.

Last edited:
But it was a proper fallout game lol, just without isometry and tedious half-backed rpg mechanics. You just created yourself an object of false worships. But if that is what defines fallout for you, ok.
It was Bethesdas version of fallout. How can it be "a proper fallout game" if it wasn't created by the original creators. :feelsthink:

It was Bethesdas version of fallout. How can it be "a proper fallout game" if it wasn't created by the original creators. :feelsthink:
Because the original creators happen to do shit sometimes and someone else can analyze things and see the whole picture. Fallout has certain traits and unique feel that others percieve and can attempt to recreate. The value of fallout isn't tied to certain people or dev teams.

Because the original creators happen to do shit sometimes and someone else can analyze things and see the whole picture. Fallout has certain traits and unique feel that others percieve and can attempt to recreate. The value of fallout isn't tied to certain people or dev teams.
You can't get into someone's else head. It's Bethesda's version of fallout and if you like it better than the one created by the one's who envisioned it in the first place then whatever I don't care but don't try to convince me that it's somehow better because it's not.

Super Mario World