Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

favourite anime?

I

iwonderwhy1488

Greycel
whats your favourite anime? im looking for more anime that focus on women being subservient to men as opposed to the stupid feminist shit that modern society has accepted. all recommendations are welcome.

You come across as some soyddit infiltrator...

Watch hentai instead. Better than cringeworthy anime.

No anime for my brutal postcommunist reality

I echo the sediment here of the brocels.

But I would say personally one of my favorites has to be FLCL (the OG one) and Tomo-chan is a Girl. FLCL is stupid bitches ruining this kids life till he discovers himself, Tomo-chan is about high school romance which I never had for obvious reasons.

women being subservient to men as opposed to the stupid feminist shit that modern society has accepted
Lol, like 99% of ecchi/harem anime has this dichotomy.
Donno if there are any slave/master dynamics.

Codes Geass could count, but everybody is subservient to Lelouch... I recommend it anyway, it's amazing!
Otherwise Redo of Healer is a very edgy anime even by anime standards.
Eminence in Shadow is one of the more recent ones that doubles as a comedy and fun power trip.

My favorite anime is none of these, it's Hunter x Hunter (2011). That's not really what you're looking for but it's still a fun time...

iu

Last edited:
im looking for more anime that focus on women being subservient to men as opposed to the stupid feminist shit that modern society has accepted. all recommendations are welcome.
Mobile Suit Zeta Gundam. The show is about respect women betas in the AEUG getting cucked by chads and dark triadmaxxed womanizers like Jerid and Scirocco. Eventually the protagonist decides to go ER on them. Also it has a banger op

whats your favourite anime? im looking for more anime that focus on women being subservient to men as opposed to the stupid feminist shit that modern society has accepted. all recommendations are welcome.
Kaiji for sure, no foids. Squid game actually got their conceot from this show