Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Favorite U.S. president?

I

ImGoneTonight

Banned
-
Mine is either Theodore Roosevelt or Franklin D. Roosevelt.

Trump or Calvin Coolidge.

no one, however I do not live in USA

Cleveland, Coolidge and Van Buren

tricky dick because he's a manlet

Lynden B Johnson. Dude was insane with a giant cock. I wish I could be him tbh

Trump by a lightyear, i mean he had the higher repub approval rating then lincoln

Reagan, Carter, Theodore Roosevelt.

Every president after Reagan was trash, especially that faggot cuck piece of shit Obama. I won't say anything about Trump because a term hasn't past yet, so I'm not sure.

Trump by a lightyear, i mean he had the higher repub approval rating then lincoln

He's not bowing down to terrorist endorsers like Obama did. The U.S. has basically been Europe's bitch since WW2 but Trump said "we're not following bad forms of government anymore." What I like the most though is how libtards get so worked up over ANYTHING he does. They criticize his diet, his looks, whether he stood behind the Queen or not, etc. I fear he's the last real man the White House will ever have.

Thomas Jefferson

Andrew Jackson, didnt take shit from anyone.

Andrew Jackson, he attacked the (((banks)))

Senator Armstrong
Hrdvy4k.jpg

James Madison because he was a 5'4" manlet

Putin, bljat.

Hmm, a tough call, but probably I'd choose Lincoln, Regan, Trump and Coolidge. In that order.

He's not bowing down to terrorist endorsers like Obama did.
Are you kidding me?! What do you call a $110million+ weapons deal with Saudi Arabia then? You clearly watch too much Fox News, they throw out bluepills to their viewers that gobble them up like pigs at a trough.
What I like the most though is how libtards get so worked up over ANYTHING he does. They criticize his diet, his looks, whether he stood behind the Queen or not,
This part I agree with you on, the fixation of the left in America on trivial matters and a nonsense Russia collusion scandal is harming them. They are distracting the public from Trump’s awful economic policies which are hurting middle and working class Americans.
I fear he's the last real man the White House will ever have.
Lol at calling this illiterate, thin-skinned narcissist “a real man”. He’s a petulant man baby who is incapable of brushing off even the lightest criticism. Though the truth is I would forgive his character flaws totally as long as he put the right policies through, shame he is too simple to understand the provisions of his own party’s health care plan, so it looks like we’re stuck with RyanCare for now.

The weapons deal makes sense in terms of oil interests and keeping Iran at bay as they're soon going to become a nuclear power. Bush of the W variety was trying to finish Daddy's war and used fears fueled by 9/11 as the means to get the US sucked into his WarGame. Obama opened up a can of cucharachas with DACA all in the name of providing voters for he Dems and got universal healthcare passed that pushes good doctors away and leaves some waiting to die.

Trump certainly has his flaws but I'm not seeing him on late night shows and SportsCenter like his predecessor was. Instead he seems focused on having European countries pay their fair share to the UN, attempting to deal with nuclear threats, aenforcing border security. I doubt any President would take the criticism he's faced well, the most minute things are examined merely because people dislike him personally.

The weapons deal makes sense in terms of oil interests and keeping Iran at bay as they're soon going to become a nuclear power.
I’m sorry, but this line was one of the stupidest I’ve ever read. “In terms of oil interests” does not justify doing business with a brutal dictatorship currently carrying out a genocide in Yemen, especially when you criticised Obama for “bowing down to terrorist endorsers” when Saudi Arabia is the home of Wahabi Islam (the type responsible for Isis and every attack on western soil). The Saudis fund Wahabi mosques throughout Europe and militia groups throughout the Middle East (more so than Iran) so you are clueless to say Trump doesn’t “bow down to terrorist endorsers”. What I find most stupid about what you said is the insinuation that Trump must further align himself with The Saudis because “Iran are soon to become a nuclear power”. The reason Iran are no longer beholden to the nuclear deal (preventing them from becoming a nuclear power) is because Trump pulled out of it himself! He is the reason Iran can now become a nuclear power. He is so petty that he has to decry even the few good things Obama did, like this nuclear deal that would prevent Iran from gaining nuclear capability. The IAEA (international atomic energy agency) did 10+ independent checks on Iran to make sure they were following the deal and they were, now they can pursue their nuclear program (because of Trump)and you are claiming this justifies Trump bowing to terrorist sympathisers in the Saudis (despite him creating the nuclear problem to begin with) even though you criticised Obama for the exact same thing, you simply absolve Trump because you like his uncouth speaking style that pisses off liberals. This shows really that Trumpites’ reason for supporting him is as baseless as (most) liberal’s reason for disliking him, the fact he’s a loudmouth. Any deep look at his policies show he is harming America and if you’re middle or working class you are a cuck if you voted for him thinking he’s going to help you, unless you’re already rich that is, in which case his policies may help you get richer.

Not gonna read that long paragraph.

Calvin Coolidge.

FDR was probably the worst president we ever had.

I swear to god if anyone says Dwayne Johnson