Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite time of day?

What do you prefer/when do you peak?

• Total voters
It's called evening, not early night jfl
tbh when I made this poll the original title was "are you a night or day person" so I avoided using other terms that didn't have to do with day or night. I was originally going to do just day or night as the option but ended up expanding.

3 to 10. Thats how long im home for until I go back to school. I go to bed usually at 10

Late Night, i enjoy it tbh

I am naturally nocturnal.

fapping to lolis

Around 2am is the best. Great time for running when there is no one around and it’s a little spooky. I often imagine myself being chased by eldritch horrors, it’s quite the thrill and really makes me feel alive.

fapping to lolis
thats not a time :feelsree:
Around 2am is the best. Great time for running when there is no one around and it’s a little spooky. I often imagine myself being chased by eldritch horrors, it’s quite the thrill and really makes me feel alive.
2 am is a good time but I like 3am/4am more since more people are asleep then.

2 am is a good time but I like 3am/4am more since more people are asleep then.
Where I am, the place is usually a ghost town by around late midnight with only the occasional car passing through.

Where I am, the place is usually a ghost town by around late midnight with only the occasional car passing through.
same, except when I'm at uni. at 2am a lot of people are asleep but enough are awake for it to be annoying at times.

Very early (before normalshits go out to school/work).

Tbh im not too much of a fan of the dark sky, I can see the appeal but I like the beginning of a sunrise especially at the time of the year where it rises earlier than normal

Tbh im not too much of a fan of the dark sky, I can see the appeal but I like the beginning of a sunrise especially at the time of the year where it rises earlier than normal
same tbh, I always make a point to wait until before the sunrise before I go out to smoke. The colors are usually great unless its cloudy.

wait until before the sunrise before I go out
I do this but for other shit like buying food etc. The only people I find outside are lowly boomers who dont even hurt a fly. I hate being out when there's teens/youths. They are loud cunts tbh

I hate being out when there's teens/youths. They are loud cunts tbh
same, especially when they are in groups

when everyone else is sleeping