Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Favorite time of day?

What do you prefer/when do you peak?

• Total voters
Incellectual

Incellectual

feminae stultae sunt | 5'3 goblin-manlet
★★★★★
When do you peak during the day/when do you function best? I tend to peak in the very early morning hours (1am - 4 am) for some reason.

Late night, I do nothing all day then have a couple hours of motivation before I collapse

Late night, I do nothing all day then have a couple hours of motivation before I collapse
nice, late night is a good time during the day.

Late night when im alone. I need to move out asap.

the moment that I go to sleep

I dreammog all of you, every night I turn into superpowers Chad and go ER on the normies
mogs me I have no control over what I dream about.

I love early mornings especially after a long night. The bluish foggy light is very nice just before/during dawn and the air is really really fresh.

I used to peak between late night and early early morning, but now I am already to tired then. (rip eyes)

Early afternoon is best now.

I haven't seen the daylight in literal months tbh. I wake up at like 5pm everyday

whenever no one else is around

When I come home from wageslaving

Late night because in the morning Im sleeping and during the day is hot as fuck

Bed time.
Pymr3x

8-11 AM since at that time I always just LDAR in front of my pc and then at 12 I decide "Ok time to study".

you have a cat but can't have it with you? that's depressing shit :feelscry:
yeah she lives with my parents who ignore her. she loves people and attention so its sad. she is super desperate for human love now, whenever i go back home she mews at me and wants cuddles the whole time.

yeah she lives with my parents who ignore her. she loves people and attention so its sad. she is super desperate for human love now, whenever i go back home she mews at me and wants cuddles the whole time.
mogs me, I live with a dog that ignores me
I want a clingy pet ngl

mogs me, I live with a dog that ignores me
I want a clingy pet ngl
she is only clingy now since she gets 0 attention from my parents who just push her when she tries to cuddle or climb on their lap. when Im around in the summer she is less clingy since she gets attention all night after work/she gets to sleep in my bed with me.

she is only clingy now since she gets 0 attention from my parents who just push her when she tries to cuddle or climb on their lap. when Im around in the summer she is less clingy since she gets attention all night after work/she gets to sleep in my bed with me.
scientific proof that the more you ignore foids the more they want you

You are too nosy my manlet cat friend I wake up when I want since I'm a GOD out of chains but it's always before 10am
just wanted a time frame tbh since morning is so vague :feelsbadman:

2 to 5 am . cuz thats my peek drunk time

Every time I coom tbh

10 pm to 4 am seem to be the most incel hours :feelswhere: the most alone times in the day