Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion favorite star wars movie?

rot4u

rot4u

Mercy doesn't defeat an enemy, Master.
★★
revenge of the sith is my favorite movie, wondering if anyone else is into star wars too. i dont really count anything after episode 6 cus 7, 8 and 9 are basically the worst shit ive ever seen in my life.

The first one is pretty good and the one where anakin kills younglings.

Episode 5 for life :feelsLightsaber: :f:

Not particularly into Star Wars but i think The Empire Strikes Back is the best one.

Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith

I like all of them except for the Disney ones

The Clone Wars, Season 7 Episodes 9 - 12.

Empire strikes back and revenge of the sith

Revenge of the sith ofc boyo, and ROTJ :feelsokman:

Revenge of the sith and Empire strikes back but i like the star wars videogames more than the movies.
based pure kino
also do you prefer Legends or Canon?

Star Wars: Episode III – Revenge of the Sith.

My wife: Return of the Jedi. When I first saw the ending I almost teared up. Classic and epic.

My mistress: Rogue One. That shit goes so hard. Everybody in the movie dies. Jedism is more like an Eastern philosophy form of cope in a hard world.

Revenge of the sith and Empire strikes back but i like the star wars videogames more than the movies.

also do you prefer Legends or Canon?
the video games are awesome, fallen order was great and both force unleashed were sick. i kinda am inbetween on legends and canon cause i think canon is great up until the sequel trilogy and thats when i wish they wouldve incorporated the legends route

Revenge of the Sith because Anakin becomes black pilled

I first saw episodes 4-6 on VHS tape back when the original 3 movies were the only ones that existed.

In that context, Empire Strikes Back always seemed like the most solid movie out of the original 3, if you were to watch just one of them in isolation. (Return of the Jedi just had a few too many gay little aliens and I always felt that cheapened it slightly.)

But now that we have the whole story arc of Anakin's descent from sweet little boy into evil henchman, and his eventual redemptive act of love for Luke right at the end, I finally "get" how epic return of the Jedi truly is, and how big the feels at the end of it really are.

NGL this boomercel loved seeing Yoda at the height of his powers in attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. As a kiwicel it was an unexpected kick seeing Jake the Muss as Jango Fett also...

Last edited:
I first saw episodes 4-6 on VHS tape back when the original 3 movies were the only ones that existed.

In that context, Empire Strikes Back always seemed like the most solid movie out of the original 3, if you were to watch just one of them in isolation. (Return of the Jedi just had a few too many gay little aliens and I always felt that cheapened it slightly.)

But now that we have the whole story arc of Anakin's descent from sweet little boy into evil henchman, and his eventual redemptive act of love for Luke right at the end, I finally "get" how epic return of the Jedi truly is, and how big the feels at the end of it really are.

NGL this boomercel loved seeing Yoda at the height of his powers in attack of the Clones and Revenge of the Sith. As a kiwicel it was an unexpected kick seeing Jake the Muss as Jango Fett also...
woah oldcel, thats sick though i wish i couldve seen it like that. yeah i agree the prequels tie shit together so well. extremely overhated for their time but im glad people came around about them cause its pure kino