Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Favorite quote from the Joker film...

DarkSoul99

DarkSoul99

Lonewolf99
-
How about another joke? When you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that is negative and treats like trash, then you get what you fucking deserve... *Shoots the TV host"

I hate people like that tv host irl, fuck them.

"The worst part of having a mental illness is that people expect you to act as if you didn't have one."

From what I heard the movie is pretty based despite it being made by Jews.

It just shows that there is a chance for a societal shift.

Maybe I'll watch it, but in English, because in spanish translations usually the translators change the quotes a lot.

That was based. Murray brought him there with the sole intentions of making a mockery out of him, then has the audacity to say not everyone is awful. Glad he got capped.

Maybe I'll watch it, but in English, because in spanish translations usually the translators change the quotes a lot.
to watch a kino like this dubbed would be blasphemy

From what I heard the movie is pretty based despite it being made by Jews.

It just shows that there is a chance for a societal shift.

Jews are I've noticed are pretty damn based overall. They've have years of practice.
"The worst part of having a mental illness is that people expect you to act as if you didn't have one."
How about another joke? When you cross a mentally ill loner with a society that is negative and treats like trash, then you get what you fucking deserve... *Shoots the TV host"

Based.

"I hope my death will make more cents than my life." - jokER