Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment favorite gta v character

who is your favorite gta v character?

• Total voters
racoon4

racoon4

hornycel
-
mine is definitely Trevor. I kind of identify with Trevor, I mean he's a true non cookie cutter + he might be a trucel

I hate trevor because he kiled Johnny Klebitz :feelsseriously: probably Michael because he represents the American man that gets fucked over by everyone in society

how did mikey get fucked over by society? he worked with the feds, he fucked over trevor
I think he represents the average American man who gets cheated on my his wife, has a whore daughter, an incel son, and a family that doesn’t respect him. Anybody he tries to go to spits in his face. Trevor is a degenerate piece of filth who deserves to die

Trevor is evil pscho micheal is dark triad piece of shit normie Franklin has decency

Jfl who voted for michael he was a literal cuck, that leaves a nigger and a trevor hmmm i will go with trevor.

I kind of identify with Trevor, I mean he's a true non cookie cutter + he might be a trucel
He was fucking the gf of that biker guy the very first moment we see him

just before any neo nazi start wetting his pants over trevor, the guy openly hates racists, nazis and even conservatives
honestly not a good look for anti-racist supporters. i wonder how they'll bounce back from being associated with someone like trevor

i love trevor because he embodies the dont give a fuck attitude people require to survive this world :feelsaww:

all three of them are faggots but probably franklin if i had to choose hes the only rational one
just before any neo nazi start wetting his pants over trevor, the guy openly hates racists, nazis and even conservatives
and hes canadian what a fag
lamar was always down for smoking fools so he gets a pass
lester is cool until all the online gay shit

I like all three to be honest. My favourite though is Trevor. He is the most fun to play as. The rampage missions and the first solo crime missions with Him were amazing.

what gay shit?
the gay shit of gta online
the fact that lester never stops calling my phone talking about some faggot heist like lester i have 400 billion dollars stop calling me you crippled nigger

One of the strippers at the Vanilla Unicorn.

None, Lester would be mine.

I hate trevor because he kiled Johnny Klebitz :feelsseriously: probably Michael because he represents the American man that gets fucked over by everyone in society

Yes, Trevor's sneaky attack on Johnny was a very bad introduction to me too.
Michael is the best probably, or the least bad maybe.