Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Favorite Fruit?

• Thread starter Romello Gaghan 2
  • Start date

Favo Fru

• Jackfruit

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Durian

• Wintermelon

Votes: 8 24.2%
  • Crabapple

• Other

Votes: 22 66.7%

• Total voters
Romello Gaghan 2

Romello Gaghan 2

No Descriptor
★★★★★
For me, it's probably a tie between room temperature mango & chilled watermelon. Yellow pears are also up there

Is a driver licence also a fruit?

cant remember the last time i ate a fruit

My favorite fruit is @Romello Gaghan 2

banana

Last edited:
watermelon when I eat banana I get digestion problems probs bcs it has too much potassium for me idk

Never tried any of these, but a crabapple sounds delicious. A mix of crab and apple.

Banaas are gross to me no offense I'm slightly mindblown how anyone really likes em

A seedless option, alright. Nice.
Versatile
Sweet but not too sweet
Not juicy like other fruits so it didn't make as much mess

but if a had to pick another one, strawberry

Ah, I forgot about them. Those are one of my favorite too although the seeds are hell on digestion.

It's a very sour wild apple it's OK
If crab apple is the same as Malay apple, then those are really good

Raspberries tbh

grape cus rape

My favorite is raspberries

MFW I never ate those fruits OP mentioned and have no idea how they look like :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

MFW I never ate those fruits OP mentioned and have no idea how they look like :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels: :cryfeels:

Over.

I actually used to know girls in school that would joke about creepy guys and 'grapists'. Not kidding either.
to hell with this. Btw there's also a thing called grapples they are apples spayed with artificial grape flavoring of some kind or another

to hell with this. Btw there's also a thing called grapples they are apples spayed with artificial grape flavoring of some kind or another

Combos of fruits and flavoring are always good. Ever seen those ads of chocolate fountains where you dip strawberries into? They have miniature versions of that but it probably takes a lot of maintenance. Chocolate syrup + fruit is a pretty tasty mix if it's fruits like apples.

What even do the fruits on the poll taste like? I've never seen such fruits in real life

Either bananas, strawberries or lychees.