Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Favorite Copes?

DarkStarDown

DarkStarDown

▐┛卐ϟϟLuminaryϟϟ卐▐┛
★★★★★
For me, it's Weed(need to cut back badly though) Vidya, Movies/TV Shows, and sometimes binge watching stuff I stumble across on YouTube.

For video games, I generally enjoy RPG/Open World games, but shooters and strategy aren't bad either.

Documentaries also help take my mind off the world for a little while.

What are your guys fav copes?

Used to play video games (OSRS and Rocket League) but not much anymore. I've been forcing myself to get into normie hobbies like Netflix.

Video Games
Reading
Walking in the woods
listening to music

Last edited:
Used to play video games (OSRS and Rocket League) but not much anymore. I've been forcing myself to get into normie hobbies like Netflix.
Netflix isn't that bad tbh, you can still find plenty of good shows, movies, documentaries etc. on it. Also, how is OSRS? Never actually played RuneScape at all.

Netflix isn't that bad tbh, you can still find plenty of good shows, movies, documentaries etc. on it. Also, how is OSRS? Never actually played RuneScape at all.
Runescape is fun, it's game you can have open on a second monitor while doing other stuff, but there are also some really hard bosses and things to do if you want to actively play.

Most people I know who play, play for 12 hours a day. Usually they're doing afk skills while working and then playing actively in their free time.

I played runescape from 2008-2012 originally so it was easy to get back into. To get back into it I watched this series:
View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH3uYHkcfFqtz5ZP1cz6YbRBC6nkIs5ZJ

It's a weird game to get into but it's really fun.

1. Weed
2. Food
3. Cigarettes
4. Video games
5. Reading

:feelsjuice:

D464B492 C262 4204 AD8F 302BC1B19860

Movies, alcohol, philosophy.

1 this forum
2 YouTube
3 video games
4 soda and energy drinks
5 candy/sugar
6 food

1 this forum
2 YouTube
3 video games
4 soda and energy drinks
5 candy/sugar
6 food
Yes, I like my energy sips as well. :feelsjuice:

Runescape is fun, it's game you can have open on a second monitor while doing other stuff, but there are also some really hard bosses and things to do if you want to actively play.

Most people I know who play, play for 12 hours a day. Usually they're doing afk skills while working and then playing actively in their free time.

I played runescape from 2008-2012 originally so it was easy to get back into. To get back into it I watched this series:
View: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLH3uYHkcfFqtz5ZP1cz6YbRBC6nkIs5ZJ

It's a weird game to get into but it's really fun.

May give it a try if my Mac can run it. Never played it when I was younger so may as well plus OSRS gets really good reviews.

May give it a try if my Mac can run it. Never played it when I was younger so may as well plus OSRS gets really good reviews.
If you're gonna play osrs get the Runlite client. It's an open source fan made client with way more features than the base client. It's what 90% of the community uses and is officially supported by the developers of runescape