Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting fav gore video?

bruhwtf

bruhwtf

Paragon
★★
I love gore videos but my fav one is the Mrs pacman video. The only video that actually scared the balls out of me.

ronnie mcnutt. it was the perfect video

What is it about? Could you describe it? I've never heard of it.
foid gets her face chopped off by a machete and made her look like mrs pacman. The video was caught in a dark basement where you can see a chopped hand on the floor then pans to her chopped face. You can hear alot of crying in the background. It's really chilling video and felt like a horror scene irl.

ronnie mcnutt. it was the perfect video
nigga that's mcnutts!
Flat750x075f pad750x1000f8f8f8

foid gets her face chopped off by a machete and made her look like mrs pacman. The video was caught in a dark basement where you can see a chopped hand on the floor then pans to her chopped face. You can hear alot of crying in the background. It's really chilling video and felt like a horror scene irl.
Ouch. I am curious but I definitely don't wanna see THAT.

The one where ISIS managed to capture that Islamophobic british journalist, they didn't let her off easy ..

ISIS Productions. I liked how high quality and professionally shot and edited the videos are

Foid beheadings is my favorite type of gore video.

The Mrs Pacman is good because IIRC she cheated on the guy, so she got what she deserved, but it's not very fappable. But beheading squirming foids? :feelsohh::ahegao:

I love gore videos but my fav one is the Mrs pacman video. The only video that actually scared the balls out of me.
the one where a guy gets a tube stuck in the middle of his face and you can hear his last bloody sigh gurgling and echoing inside of the tube, god, that shit was a masterpiece, wish I could watch it again :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

This one is also fascinating, they have smashed his skull to the point of turning his head into a kind of jelly, and how they try to rip his head off with their bare hands and brute force, how much hatred and cold-bloodedness is reflected in these images. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society:

There is a video of a man stabbing his ex wife to death while She was fucking another man. Feels good to see whores dying

My favorite one was the gook killing his wife and her mother then dances as he leaves them bleeding out.

I like the ones where Spetsnaz are slamming sledgehammer into syrian kneecaps, 7.5/10

the one where a guy gets a tube stuck in the middle of his face and you can hear his last bloody sigh gurgling and echoing inside of the tube, god, that shit was a masterpiece, wish I could watch it again :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil: :feelsdevil:

This one is also fascinating, they have smashed his skull to the point of turning his head into a kind of jelly, and how they try to rip his head off with their bare hands and brute force, how much hatred and cold-bloodedness is reflected in these images. :feelsdevil::feelsdevil::society::society:

that's some really hardcore gore wtf :shock:

Two Chinese men are playing with firecrackers, and they have a dog with them.

A man lights and throws a firecracker - the dog chases after the lit firecracker, and sniffs it.

The firecracker explodes in the dog’s mouth.

The dog dies in a pool of its own blood.

There is a video of a man stabbing his ex wife to death while She was fucking another man. Feels good to see whores dying
That one is satisfying. The bitch 100% deserved it. It's so easy not to cheat.

Ouch. I am curious but I definitely don't wanna see THAT.
there are so much worse ones like high af russian dad literally eats his own baby. It doesn't show the eating process but you can see a baby brutally murdered. I haven't seen it and I don't wanna but it is explained by YouTuber plauged moth.

Foid beheadings is my favorite type of gore video.

The Mrs Pacman is good because IIRC she cheated on the guy, so she got what she deserved, but it's not very fappable. But beheading squirming foids? :feelsohh::ahegao:
no the dad was drunk and he thought his wife was cheating

There was one where some guy had a foid tied up and laying on her stomach and he whipped her in the back until she looked like Jesus did in the passion of christ