Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Faux outrage becoming a reality

SmhChan

SmhChan

Commander
★★★★
Does anybody here think msm and women's faux outrage about men and their toxic masculinity becoming a reality would be the most cathartic experience for us? I reckon they wouldn't be afforded the time and mental capacity to reach out for any kind of cope. But this all does seem like a fantasy. I wouldn't even care for the sex, relationship, or any kind of prerogatives. The hopelessness in their eyes would surely give me an incomparable orgasm. Which is why I frequent this forum once a while, so the hatred doesn't go away and keeps manifesting.

Does anybody here think msm and women's faux outrage about men and their toxic masculinity becoming a reality would be the most cathartic experience for us?
yes
probably

If men today were half as threatening as foids make them out to be, they would be fully enslaved and have all their "rights" instantly taken away to forge a better and more stable monogamous society. They wouldn't even be allowed to make that statement, because we would have already taken away their Internet access and placed them under the full control of their male guardian. They'll never stop the fearmongering, though. :lul:

What does 'msm' mean, My Singing Monsters?

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back