Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill faux flirting Method Of Operation

owly

owly

Banned
-
faux flirting is when a foid fakes romantic sexual interest in a man.

if you try to escalate for example ask the foid to your place to watch a movie she will refuse with an excuse.
usually a faux flirting foid has a BF a child, or a husband, you aren't aware of.
usually a faux flirting foid has financial debts.

more indicators of this crime are :
*calling you by your name multiple times(could be 5 times per hour).
*short distance speaking
* provocative clothing
* asking you out to nightclubs (where she plans to cuck you)
* asking you to take her and a friend to a restaurant (where you would pay heavily)
* snooping about your financial situation (owns car ?, owns apartment?)
* flirting with other guys
* if you try to escalate the foid will ask you to detail what she would gain out of it or what would you do
* her turning up the flirting when near her foid friends/coworkers and you and giggling
* she will ask you if something suits her (like black nail polish) , then the next day will completely ignore your opinion
* hint requests at you ("I forgot my wallet and I needed to buy xyz, teehee")
* share stories and picture of her with a half baked BG story : "here I am at the beach last weekend", you : how did you get there ? this beach is far from
where you live ? followed by a subject change
* her taking a selfie of herself on your phone
* she will often say she is bored
* she will ask for a dinner date during lunch time (where her victim will pay and she will get away, she has "the low on time" excuse not to kiss or anything)

as the crime continues said foid will ask the victim for more and more resources :
from a $ to a ride to a cigarette pack, flowers, beauty treatments and so on, while maintaining the illusion her victim is on the verge of
getting a GF and something sexual, while he receive nothing.

the only effective way to make her stop is to completely ignore her (no greetings even) + yell at her violently to stop

make no mistake her goal is only your resources, also for that she will collect fake evidence to claim you sexually harassed her, such as texts and such.

foids are fucking netural born sociopaths that need to be kept in line

Yes, they are like parasites.

I saw fauxflirting as feigning interest in a guy for some kind of personal gain: financial gifts, amusement, etc. Interesting how you see it as a process, OP. This is an acceptable alternative definition to fauxflirting imo.