Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion "Fatphobia" is not real.

qualifiedneet

qualifiedneet

based necrofag
★★★
It is not a real thing and never was.

All people who think it is, are fat women. Every single one of them. Fat men don't do this sort of shit because they know they won't get sympathy.

You can lose weight. Thats why it is not real, it is possible to not be fat. Genetics do play a role of course but they don't play a role in you being 200 pounds overweight.

Being fat also comes with a ton of health issues and doctors are unable to do certain tests or surgries if you are that overweight. And these bitches have the audacity to say it's "medical fatphobia". How delusional do you have to be?

Obesity isn't attractive on anyone since it's a sign of poor health, you shouldn't be flaunting your eating disorder and claiming men aren't dating you cause you're fat. Well yeah. Biologically, we are wired not to be attracted to overweight people as they could die early, have complications during pregnancy, etc...

Yes, people treat fat people differently than skinny people. What you're trying to say is that you are treated differently if you're unattractive. Unlike someone's face or height, you have the ability to change your weight, but for whatever reason you choose not to. And label anyone encouraging you to be healthier and live a better life, fatphobic.

Fuck fatpeople. I used to make fun of a couple fat neighbor foids ngl :lul:
Disgusting whores.

Fuck fatpeople. I used to make fun of a couple fat neighbor foids ngl :lul:
Disgusting whores.
these fat women had one job and couldn't do it, and still feel entitled to people's respect

these fat women had one job and couldn't do it, and still feel entitled to people's respect
Not only respect but you cant be healthy since it hurts their feelings :lul:

The body positivity shit is so triggering. Foids will always play the victim card given the opportunity. Foids can lose weight but have the body positivity. Meanwhile ugly/short men who can't change their situation become incel.

The body positivity shit is so triggering. Foids will always play the victim card given the opportunity. Foids can lose weight but have the body positivity. Meanwhile ugly/short men who can't change their situation become incel.
Body positivity*

*but only if you're a fat white woman

true. type “plus size” on google images, and ALL the results are foids. body positivity is only aimed at the female gender. fat men are just losers and that’s accepted. feminism never will accept there are double standards in their favour.

landwhales are accepted and prasied but fat men are gross . double standards

As a non-American I always found it funny how even though America is the landwhale capital of the world, American (((elites))) virulently hate fat people. Here in Germany I have never seen the kind of blatant hate (presumably) upper middle class Americans have for fatsos, and the average American is significantly fatter than the average German. Something like r/fatpeoplehate wouldn't fly here.

I guess it's kind of a status thing for them, since most fatsos are poor and make their country look bad to the rest of the world :feelshaha:

As a non-American I always found it funny how even though America is the landwhale capital of the world, American (((elites))) virulently hate fat people. Here in Germany I have never seen the kind of blatant hate (presumably) upper middle class Americans have for fatsos, and the average American is significantly fatter than the average German. Something like r/fatpeoplehate wouldn't fly here.

I guess it's kind of a status thing for them, since most fatsos are poor and make their country look bad to the rest of the world :feelshaha:
They're ugly and I don't want to look at them mainly

Also I think that non Americans are more respectful than Amercians.

I'd say some shit about "ommggg I care abt ur health so much get better soon luv xx" but I do not.

burn all fat whores

>women
>fat
omg hahaha the most useless thing ever

Exactly, how much of a lazy ass piece of shit do you have to be to fail your one job?

Not to mention even if they don't lose weight life will still be easy for them on the basis of them being foids. Sure Chad won't use them as a cum dumpster but life for landwhale foids is x100 easier than as a manlet or ugly faced truecel.

Last edited:
Fat people scare me...

They'll all be cannibals when the trucks stop!

true. type “plus size” on google images, and ALL the results are foids. body positivity is only aimed at the female gender. fat men are just losers and that’s accepted. feminism never will accept there are double standards in their favour.
:bigbrain:

I hate fat women and their fat ego. Fucking pigs. How can a fat foid even have self esteem? They act like they are more difficult to get than normal women although they are trash.