Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Fatmaxxing is legit

Unwanted

Unwanted

RDF#4 Roids + Surgeries = Ascension
-
Looked better before. Frame gains are also great when you're fat. I've finally found a way to ascend. Just need to find money for the food tho.

0AFE5lt

Don't forget to grow a beard I guess

Chris

Soy

Looked better before. Frame gains are also great when you're fat. I've finally found a way to ascend. Just need to find money for the food tho.

View attachment 42692
If you're ugly, you're ugly, frame doesn't change your face. But looking healthy is somehow better than being a fatass, at least for females.

If you're ugly, you're ugly, frame doesn't change your face. But looking healthy is somehow better than being a fatass, at least for females.

He had better looking face while he was fat.

He had better looking face while he was fat.
He had the exact same face but with more fat.

Look might be subjective, but damn, you really think this is a good looking face ?

Hunter eyes my nigga
He is smiling on that pic my nigga. Your eyes close a little when you smile. His normal eyes are the one on the skinny pic. It was over, and is over.

He is smiling on that pic my nigga. Your eyes close a little when you smile. His normal eyes are the one on the skinny pic. It was over, and is over.

But he legit looks like a slayer here:

Screenshot 17

If I was female I'd let him ravage me tbh ngl.

I'm serious, he legit looks dark triad in that pic. Probably a halo effect from his hunter eyes.
He has flaws in industrial quantities. If this guy was a slayer being fat, then 99% of this forum is volcel.

The fat around the neck is the biggest halo. When he lost weight he revealed to everyone he has genetic trash twink bone structure. Just fat max. Lol at this garbage existence.

OP stop coping with drugs

Lmao boyo OP, what kind of drug is that?

View attachment 42692
whats the plan? i get to be turbomanlet AND fat. well thats easy to do since manlets can appear to gain fat faster

Just be bloated theory

View attachment 42692

from incel to incel. the thing that annoys me about this picture is the fact that this guy worked so hard to get that weight off and women will still reject him and say eww hes ugly xD because he doesn't have a square chiseled jaw and hunter eyes because all women are attracted to the exact same type of male with the exact same types of features, they don't have different types like men do. just chad, ethnic chad, tyrone, chang, etc. you can put in tons of extremely hard work and still be subhuman to women. and people will still say there's justice and fairness in this world.

Last edited:
If you have a narrow skull, it's probably better to be a bloated gymcel.

Fat/bloatmaxxing only works if you are tall though.