Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fathers treat their daughters far better than their sons.

Seahorsecel

Seahorsecel

Male Disposability Pill
★★

Many fathers say that they have a preference for sons but end up doting on their daughters anyway. My father used to tell me that he loved my sisters and me equally when I was a littlecel but he always treated them like princesses while I was his punching bag. Never even began for soncels

"Abstract from the paper: Multiple lines of research indicate that fathers often treat boys and girls differently in ways that impactchild outcomes. The complex picture that has emerged, however, is obscured by methodologicalchallenges inherent to the study of parental caregiving, and no studies to date have examined thepossibility that gender differences in observed real-world paternal behavior are related to differentialpaternal brain responses to male and female children. Here we compare fathers of daughters and fathersof sons in terms of naturalistically observed everyday caregiving behavior and neural responses to childpicture stimuli. Compared with fathers of sons, fathers of daughters were more attentively engaged withtheir daughters, sang more to their daughters, used more analytical language and language related tosadness and the body with their daughters, and had a stronger neural response to their daughter’s happyfacial expressions in areas of the brain important for reward and emotion regulation (medial and lateralorbitofrontal cortex [OFC]). In contrast, fathers of sons engaged in more rough and tumble play (RTP),used more achievement language with their sons, and had a stronger neural response to their son’s neutralfacial expressions in the medial OFC (mOFC). Whereas the mOFC response to happy faces wasnegatively related to RTP, the mOFC response to neutral faces was positively related to RTP, specificallyfor fathers of boys. These results indicate that real-world paternal behavior and brain function differ asa function of child gender."

Tutorial mode starts from young.

Last edited:
Females always have privilege

this is true for a truecel. I don't particularly care, because I never liked my father. But I always noticed a big difference in his treatment of my sister. My mother (despite her black pills being sent to me indirectly) always treated me well.

Fathers of daughters are huge simps. 99% of the time anyway.

Also, look at my post: insanely brutal

Females always have privilege
My dad’s sisters got free cars when they turned 16, but my dad and his brothers had to work to buy their own cars. Brutal

I'm Japanese, certain spellings are different.
Nah i meant im the brain rotted one jfl I’ve seen your other threads I think you’re English is good so don’t worry