Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fathers should pick who their daughter's date

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
But only if the father is based. Your average libtard mayo father would pick a Tyrone to rail his daughter for a one night stand. At least if said Tyrone is "age appropriate". That would be the only concern, he has to be "her age".

But if the father is traditional and based, then he should have the final say.

Not eating this tradcuckism bullshit

But only if the father is based. Your average libtard mayo father would pick a Tyrone to rail his daughter for a one night stand. At least if said Tyrone is "age appropriate". That would be the only concern, he has to be "her age".

But if the father is traditional and based, then he should have the final say.
What tradition is in your view even "based"? I thought turks would be the ones somewhat not cucked, but after reading multiple turkcels stories here they just get cucked more and more.

What tradition is in your view even "based"? I thought turks would be the ones somewhat not cucked, but after reading multiple turkcels stories here they just get cucked more and more.
Traditional Islamic culture is based. Even Traditional Christian culture, not the modern LGBTQ black lives matter Christianity.

Imagine that feel when her dad still doesn't pick you.

Traditional Islamic culture is based. Even Traditional Christian culture, not the modern LGBTQ black lives matter Christianity.
I don't really care about any traditions, neither do I care about foids really anymore. It's over anyway, so why should people should make any mind about how things would be better in their view? No offense, people here like to take my posts as an attack, but I just really do not see any sense in further discussing shit, what would be better, what should foids do, what should le alpha supreme gentlemen do. Since nothing is there you can change either about foids, about how le soyciety functions, treats you, or anything else.

Noticed that this probably just is a "depressed" rambling or shit, just ignore if you dont care kek
Also adding onto this, it's not like anyone here is going to be a father one day :feelshaha: or else == fakecel

Yes, Chad can have up to 4 wives. You think how many men will be left without wife? On the other hand, traditional Islamic culture is history and you know that the Muslim girl still has a right to reject the man wishing to marry her.

Yes, Chad can have up to 4 wives. You think how many men will be left without wife? On the other hand, traditional Islamic culture is history and you know that the Muslim girl still has a right to reject the man wishing to marry her.

Let’s be honest most fathers wouldn’t even choose us to be partners for their daughters:feelskek:
Most of them are cuckolds, they are okey with niggers and chads ploughing their innocent littile daughters

Let’s be honest most fathers wouldn’t even choose us to be partners for their daughters:feelskek:
True. They want a Chad to be with their daughters.

Most of them are cuckolds, they are okey with niggers and chads ploughing their innocent littile daughters
I can't understand how you see a grown up adult girl as innocent?