Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Father's day is starting to become depressing

C

Captvic

Admiral
★★★★
Father's day never really bothered me before until this year. Deep down I already know I'll never be a "Father" so it kinda pains me to see people buying stuff for their Dads(I work in retail), buying cards, gifts, etc. I will never be a Dad.

being a dad is cuck behavior

And thats why we will be alone when we are old :feelsbadman::feelscry::feelsrope:

I just want to fuck some pussy, don't really want a kid.

being a dad is cuck behavior
Yeah you say that now as a young cel but when you are in your 30s, 40s, etc. and all your peers have a family and kids you will feel left out.

One of the few days I feel joy.

Wished my father a happy fathers day on the phone. 10 minute conversation. He is incel alone like me since my mom and him divorced. I feel bad for him, his wife left him, neither of his children talk to him much, his only son has totally failed him. Grew up in the same house with him but it was like he wasn't there. Constantly exhausted from work so he let my overbearing mother do all the work. I don't blame them both entirely for my failings. Probably 1/3rd society, 1/3rd them, 1/3rd me.

This website is how I know it's father's day today, basically no one is talking about it, especially where I live

no one rly cares about Fathers day
everyone does about Mothers day to keep mama from raising hell

a shame

Yea, I'm only 25 but I can tell if I'm an incel until age 30 I would suicide due to public shame. Lack of family/marriage etc after 30ish starts to make you look bad, I couldn't handle it.

when you are in your 30s, 40s, etc. and all your peers have a family and kids you will feel left out.

NKS7.gif

I wouldn't be a father even if I could.

I wouldn't be a father even if I could.
To each his own I guess. I would love to have a son, watch him grow into a man, and have someone who will take care of me when I'm in old age instead of going into a nursing home

I'm the proudest father in the world for I gave my kids the greatest gift: nonexistence.

I dont wanna be a father. I wouldnt do that to an innocent soul.