Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fathers day!!! I FUCKING HATE FATHERS DAY

Johnxina812

Johnxina812

Recruit
★★★
Those dumbfucks celebrating fathers day and posting pics while i am constantly wanting my dad to just vanish from my life.
He fucking gave me short genes, skin alergy, balding genes, a place in curryland, poor status, low iq i can name many many more. And after he made me an incel physically, he could have at least be a decent father by standing side by side with me. With constant beating since childhood, torturing mentally now i am completely fucked up mentally too. I literally has no fucking confidence and self esteem. Now aftee ruining my life completety this fucking bastard want me to earn money for him. Fucking piece of shit, all those year i am in constant hell, i never had a second of peacefull moment because of all those trauma. Fuck fathers day, i legit wanna bomb those bastards who get all the good genes and money from their father and now posting pics on fathers day (in minecraft)

Wait its father's day? My father left before i was born.

What is father's Day? In my matriarchal country they don't celebrate this

Those dumbfucks celebrating fathers day and posting pics
There's high-IQ ways to do it OP

Shower

Are you from curryland :feelsaww:

Lifehack: Be a blackcel so you won't have to celebrate fathers day. Works better if your mom is white :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:

Wish mine would drop dead already.

With constant beating since childhood, torturing mentally now i am completely fucked up mentally too. I literally has no fucking confidence and self esteem. Now aftee ruining my life completety this fucking bastard want me to earn money for him. Fucking piece of shit, all those year i am in constant hell, i never had a second of peacefull moment because of all those trauma.
Average shitskin curry parenting skills

Mines in jail, and I had to give tribute to a betabux nigger yesterday. I literally prayed to die in my sleep, so yeah, fuck Father’s Day

my father destroyed me psychologically and physically, now I am and always have been very insecure thanks to him:fuk:

Those dumbfucks celebrating fathers day and posting pics while i am constantly wanting my dad to just vanish from my life.
He fucking gave me short genes, skin alergy, balding genes, a place in curryland, poor status, low iq i can name many many more. And after he made me an incel physically, he could have at least be a decent father by standing side by side with me. With constant beating since childhood, torturing mentally now i am completely fucked up mentally too. I literally has no fucking confidence and self esteem. Now aftee ruining my life completety this fucking bastard want me to earn money for him. Fucking piece of shit, all those year i am in constant hell, i never had a second of peacefull moment because of all those trauma. Fuck fathers day, i legit wanna bomb those bastards who get all the good genes and money from their father and now posting pics on fathers day (in minecraft)
big truth. I have trash tier parents too. both midgets, schizo mother. Bipolar father who was broke until I was already in college. Had to live in homeless shelter at one point. And ofc the shitskin midget genes is worst thing. Even worse was when my low IQ father told me he was about to a marry a white Mormon foid but decided against it cause muh Allah, muh nigger Islam :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. I could have been half a foot taller an whiter if he had married that white bitch :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

I didn't call my dad on father's day. :feelzez:

I also don't like my father he was alcoholic, gave me shit genes and also never believed in me and kept calling me retard :feelsree::society:

plus he is a massive libcuck and was forcing me to take the vaxx:feelswhat::lasereyes::society:

big truth. I have trash tier parents too. both midgets, schizo mother. Bipolar father who was broke until I was already in college. Had to live in homeless shelter at one point. And ofc the shitskin midget genes is worst thing. Even worse was when my low IQ father told me he was about to a marry a white Mormon foid but decided against it cause muh Allah, muh nigger Islam :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:. I could have been half a foot taller an whiter if he had married that white bitch :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:
He should've gone for that:feelsLSD:

I also don't like my father he was alcoholic, gave me shit genes and also never believed in me and kept calling me retard :feelsree::society:

plus he is a massive libcuck and was forcing me to take the vaxx:feelswhat::lasereyes::society:
My father wasn't alcholic but he was a chain smoker, thank to that i have breathing problems :feelshaha:

Same
my father destroyed me psychologically and physically, now I am and always have been very insecure thanks to him:fuk:
Exactly same case, he was a tutor when i was in middle school. He beat me up with his sandal before his 20+ students just because i didn't memorize a stupid essay. Thanks to him, i leave house everyday with peak sadness and constant fear.:feelsbadman:

you should have bought him cake bro

He fed you as a baby he deserves his cake

I...don't think about it.