Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Father tries to betabuxx girl into dating me

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
Father calls me and tells me he arranged a date with me and a girl he think was my type, and he arranged a fancy place for me and her to have dinner at, I went there and met her and she’s a 5/10 but I’m not picky so I’m quite happy my father found an opportunity for me, the date was extremely awkward because my dad sent her a picture of me pre steroid abuse and she seemed unhappy when she saw the current me, she even rudely asked why I looked so different, I just told her it was hormonal acne, didn’t tell her about steroids. I tried to strike up several conversations but she only gave short answers in return, it could be because she’s shy but I think I’m coping. At the end I had to pay for the bill.

but, does she look like she wants to see you in the future or not, or is she that "shy"?

After continued short answers from her I would have got up and said I had to use the restroom then snuck out
let her pay the bill

but, does she look like she wants to see you in the future or not, or is she that "shy"?
No, when we talked she gave short response to everything but I did get her number

After continued short answers from her I would have got up and said I had to use the restroom then snuck out
let her pay the bill
She would tell my father and he would get mad at me and blame it on my personality all over again

Father calls me and tells me he arranged a date with me and a girl he think was my type, and he arranged a fancy place for me and her to have dinner at, I went there and met her and she’s a 5/10 but I’m not picky so I’m quite happy my father found an opportunity for me, the date was extremely awkward because my dad sent her a picture of me pre steroid abuse and she seemed unhappy when she saw the current me, she even rudely asked why I looked so different, I just told her it was hormonal acne, didn’t tell her about steroids. I tried to strike up several conversations but she only gave short answers in return, it could be because she’s shy but I think I’m coping. At the end I had to pay for the bill.
If she isn’t ugly try to fuck her :feelsohh:

No, when we talked she gave short response to everything but I did get her number
did she give it to you because she wanted to or did you ask her/did she give it to you out of pity?

I threw a hooker out while she was sleeping in her pajamas

did she give it to you because she wanted to or did you ask her/did she give it to you out of pity?
I said we should exchange number for more dates and she agreed

I threw a hooker out while she was sleeping in her pajamas
Giga based these meat holes don’t deserve shit they should be raped beaten and treated like the cum dumsters they are (invideogame) :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsping::feelsping::feelsping:

"Shy" girls aren't that shy when an attractive guy is around.
It doesn't seem like she wants you bro, sorry.

The SEA bar girls are more honest than white cunts or SEA normie cunts
That's truly a sad commentary

"Shy" girls aren't that shy when an attractive guy is around.
It doesn't seem like she wants you bro, sorry.
Lol I can’t even betabuxx 5/10

There’s no money for your face

Beggars can’t be choosers

What a fucking disaster date.

Go ER on her or fuck her. Or do both :smonk:

Great.Maybe you will ascend.Any news about her?Did you went to a second date?

How’s your acne going? Getting better?

How’s your acne going? Getting better?
theres less new cysts popping up but my scars still there, they're super red and loosk like acne although they're just bruises. It looks like it hasnt improved but it has

Is your acne incurable?
the scars are most liekly not, and I have it spread out on my entire upper body except my belly.

I already have quite alot of scars like this.... and theres more to come. My face is also pretty scarred, I have all types of scars on my face, ice pick, dents, extrusion etc.

Truecel. There is nothing you can do? Surgery, maybe?
laser, ALOT of laser. Even then it wont be completly gone.
this is laser before and after for general acne scars. Mine is 100x worse i honestly dont think laser will do much.

That back is yours? Truly disgusting.
It is over for you too
Stop all cope, you are a truecel for life. Welcome to the dark side

at least its less painful now so thats good. I can sleep more comfortably
That’s good. It will go away with time, plus use tretinoin to heal acne scars.

as long as you dont have to pay for that hole its fair game