Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Father side of grandma is racist and refuse to accept me as her grandson

HiddenUzer

HiddenUzer

Look in the mirror. You ugly fuck.
-
She says I look like an asian and dont look like I am my white father's son, she refuse to consider me as her grandson. Even my family hates me.

why am I excluded by everyone, my life is pathetic

my sister is not only white passing but she is also popular, my parents like her more although she have a bad attitude

But are you an Asian?

Welcome to the club.

But are you an Asian?
well im supposed to be Hapa but I look more asian passing, apparently its common for male asian hapas to be asian passing while female asian hapa white passing

And your pussy father is not defending you?

And your pussy father is not defending you?
no, my father dislikes me as well due to my autism he often talks behind my back with my mother how i am the most imcompetant child in the bloodline

no, my father dislikes me as well due to my autism he often talks behind my back with my mother how i am the most imcompetant child in the bloodline
:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope::feelsrope:

Go ER on your grandma

I'm sorry you had to experience that

She says I look like an asian and dont look like I am my white father's son, she refuse to consider me as her grandson. Even my family hates me.
Sue her for racism and hate speech :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD:
Your welcome goyim :feelsLSD:

Ignore that old hag she is going to be 6ft under soon anyways.
Also your mother is a self hating noodle whore

he is the biggest joke in your entire bloodline lol. he such a white loser that he had to go with some random asian women to get anything kek.

hapa brother situations like yours are complicated,but if they want to ignore you then just forget that they exist. it's a losing battle most of the time. people are just genetic worshippers, so give up on your grandma and stop talking to her.

This is all too common with Asian Americans.

Everyone knows that after a couple marries, the two sides of the families (in-laws) occasionally butt heads, meet, and become friends. They are extended extended family essentially.

Except when its an interracial marriage. The in laws don't interact at all whatsoever and will do everything to try to avoid the couple including their families. Even their mixed race offspring. The poor kid or kids will grow up fucked in the head to varying degrees.

JBW-maxxers make their kids pay for their sins. It seems often the case that hapa kids turn out looking full or mostly asian. Mayo genes are weak.

Everyone knows that after a couple marries, the two sides of the families (in-laws) occasionally butt heads, meet, and become friends. They are extended extended family essentially.

Except when its an interracial marriage. The in laws don't interact at all whatsoever and will do everything to try to avoid the couple including their families. Even their mixed race offspring. The poor kid or kids will grow up fucked in the head to varying degrees.
my mother side dont know hwo to speak english

This is why I will never breed with a nigger, chink, curry, or dark skinned sand nigger. Causes too much racial mind fuckery in the family

JBW-maxxers make their kids pay for their sins. It seems often the case that hapa kids turn out looking full or mostly asian. Mayo genes are weak.
Middle Eastern Hapas funnily enough look FAAAAR more white than European Hapas.

Race mixing only works when the races are close OR if thr superior race lives in the country of the inferior race

Return to riceland to live with your mother's side family, they probably can arrange a noodlewhore bride for you.

Brutal racepill and one drop rule pill. An ounce of non-white blood is same as being fully non-white.

This is why I will never breed with a nigger, chink, curry, or dark skinned sand nigger. Causes too much racial mind fuckery in the family
high IQ truth.

get a DNA test? :bigbrain: