Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Father ropes because of down syndrome trucel son, mother gives him up to shrinks in facility

Should he be euthanized?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Have you seen one of those movies in which someone wakes up as a ghost but they don't know they've died? That's how it was as I realised people were looking through and around me, and I didn't understand why. However much I tried to beg and plead, shout and scream, I couldn't make them notice me. My mind was trapped inside a useless body, my arms and legs weren't mine to control, and my voice was mute. I couldn't make a sign or a sound to let anyone know I'd become aware again. I was invisible. The ghost boy

Her fault for not aborting that untermensch

Have you seen one of those movies in which someone wakes up as a ghost but they don't know they've died? That's how it was as I realised people were looking through and around me, and I didn't understand why. However much I tried to beg and plead, shout and scream, I couldn't make them notice me. My mind was trapped inside a useless body, my arms and legs weren't mine to control, and my voice was mute. I couldn't make a sign or a sound to let anyone know I'd become aware again. I was invisible. The ghost boy
Sounds like this song

View: https://youtu.be/WM8bTdBs-cw

‘One night after yet another lengthy argument [between Pistorius’ parents] my mother turned to me and told me I must die.’

Pistorius, however, told me he doesn’t hold a grudge because he realises how much pain and anguish his parents were experiencing. He feels enormous compassion for her because her mental health suffered and she became suicidal

Her fault for not aborting that untermensch
true tbh. also government for banning euthanasia. Many Jews and Christ Cucks believe life is a gift no matter how horrible. They celebrate seeing trucels suffering.

This is what happen when you get no genetic control in your society instead you get so called the lie of bluepilled love.

The child is probably going to live until 15 or so if he has a semblance of consciousness to rope worst of all she knew that the doctors said he might have Down syndrome but went with it anyway

true tbh. also government for banning euthanasia. Many Jews and Christ Cucks believe life is a gift no matter how horrible. They celebrate seeing trucels suffering.
Moralfagism is a disease. Eugenics should be mandatory in any sane an rational society.

They will never lift a finger to ease any burdens.

Moralfagism is a disease. Eugenics should be mandatory in any sane an rational society.
Like seriously, I don’t get why not. “Life is precious” that sounds nice and sweet, but could you imagine raising an individual for 40 years who operates at the level of a 4 year old or worse? How is that insane level of suffering fair to you or him? Oh because God, of fucking course, well then God shouldn’t be mad when we love them so much that we don’t want them to suffer.

Any link to the mentioned accident article?

Best would be to make it quick without him noticing.

They will never lift a finger to ease any burdens.

That thing isn't even human

You can see how foids hate men that don't provide. For them you're only worth what you provide. That's why a child that literally just exists is worth nothing to her.:blackpill:

You can see how foids hate men that don't provide. For them you're only worth what you provide. That's why a child that literally just exists is worth nothing to her.:blackpill:
the sad part is that she doesn't know how the human body works,yet thinks her son isn't experiencing nothing at all just because there isn't a bodily reaction.women need every single one of her senses to be stimulated 24/7,otherwise she simply won't care about anyone or anything.

so fucking brutal clown world

Like seriously, I don’t get why not. “Life is precious” that sounds nice and sweet, but could you imagine raising an individual for 40 years who operates at the level of a 4 year old or worse? How is that insane level of suffering fair to you or him? Oh because God, of fucking course, well then God shouldn’t be mad when we love them so much that we don’t want them to suffer.
LIFE IS PRECIOUS INKLER:soy::soy::soy::soy::foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

The fact that euthanasia isn’t MANDATORY for both mental AND physical disability is fucking disgusting, life is worthless enough as is, let alone being below the average baseline