Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father of Gigi and Bella Hadid had three-year affair with Polish model, 25

D

Dota

Recruit
★★★★
EXCLUSIVE: 'You want to call me daddy?' Father of Gigi and Bella Hadid had three-year affair with Polish model, 25, who reveals the engaged 70-year-old told her he 'wanted to eat pierogies off her body'
  • Justyna Monde, 25, revealed she developed a romantic relationship with Mohamed Hadid, 70, through Instagram beginning in 2014
  • In an interview with DailyMailTV, the Polish-born aspiring model said the two engaged in explicit sexting for several months before meeting in person
  • 'Sometimes he'd ask me to send him some naughty pictures. And of course I did. I see nudity as a part of art. He was quite interested. He liked me a lot,' she says
  • Racy text messages show Hadid wrote to her: 'You are a good girl. Adore you' and in another asked if she wants to call him 'daddy'
  • The two met in Breslau, Poland, while Mohamed was on a business trip, and had sex for the first time at the five-star Sofitel hotel
  • Justyna says their romantic trysts were frequently interrupted by calls from Mohamed's fiancee, Shiva, 36, who he has been engaged to since 2013

5837096-6356161-image-a-33_1541519513675.jpg

5804456-6356161-image-m-20_1541530246195.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-reveals-three-year-affair-Mohamed-Hadid.html

Based pierogiecel

Plainest looking bitch with subhuman eye area. Why is she a model? Her looksmatch probably fucks 3/10 single moms off Tinder.

Last edited:
She was cheating of her bf also by the way.

EXCLUSIVE: 'You want to call me daddy?' Father of Gigi and Bella Hadid had three-year affair with Polish model, 25, who reveals the engaged 70-year-old told her he 'wanted to eat pierogies off her body'
  • Justyna Monde, 25, revealed she developed a romantic relationship with Mohamed Hadid, 70, through Instagram beginning in 2014
  • In an interview with DailyMailTV, the Polish-born aspiring model said the two engaged in explicit sexting for several months before meeting in person
  • 'Sometimes he'd ask me to send him some naughty pictures. And of course I did. I see nudity as a part of art. He was quite interested. He liked me a lot,' she says
  • Racy text messages show Hadid wrote to her: 'You are a good girl. Adore you' and in another asked if she wants to call him 'daddy'
  • The two met in Breslau, Poland, while Mohamed was on a business trip, and had sex for the first time at the five-star Sofitel hotel
  • Justyna says their romantic trysts were frequently interrupted by calls from Mohamed's fiancee, Shiva, 36, who he has been engaged to since 2013

5837096-6356161-image-a-33_1541519513675.jpg

5804456-6356161-image-m-20_1541530246195.jpg

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...-reveals-three-year-affair-Mohamed-Hadid.html

Based pierogiecel
Hot body + white halo effect.
She was cheating of her bf also by the way.
Plainest looking bitch with subhuman eye area. Why is she a model? Her looksmatch probably fucks 3/10 single moms off Tinder.

When the coping is too strong.
JFL, senior Arabs are snatching white foids.

butterface as fuck. i see hotter girls every time i go to a crowded place in LA

JFL at all these copers ITT. She's gl. Most female models look like shit compared to her.

When the coping is too strong.
JFL, senior Arabs are snatching white foids.

What is there to cope about? Every 3rd woman you see outside looks like her. The male version of her is just barely above an incel.

Look at her disgusting eye area and shitty bloated face with no definition.

Model1

Model2

And before you ask, yes I would fuck her. That doesn't change the fact that in the last 24 hours I probably saw about 30 women who were better looking that I would rather fuck instead.
Why do curries worship any average white hole lmao

Last edited:
"I wanna eat pierogies off your body"

iu

Last edited:
What is there to cope about? Every 3rd woman you see outside looks like her. The male version of her is just barely above an incel.

Look at her disgusting eye area and shitty bloated face with no definition.

View attachment 61284

View attachment 61286

And before you ask, yes I would fuck her. That doesn't change the fact that in the last 24 hours I probably saw about 30 women who were better looking that I would rather fuck instead.
Why do curries worship any average white hole lmao
What do you mean, disgusting eye area? JFL, you don't understand female anesthetics. Eyelid exposure on female is a good thing, not a bad thing!

What do you mean, disgusting eye area? JFL, you don't understand female anesthetics. Eyelid exposure on female is a good thing, not a bad thing!

A woman might not need hunter eyes to look good, but come on. Her eyes look like they're about to fall out. Creepy looking shit.

A woman might not need hunter eyes to look good, but come on. Her eyes look like they're about to fall out. Creepy looking shit.

Women have different criteria in order to be good looking. Having eyelid exposure is one of them. It's not creepy. Look at most female models, they look nothing special but rather weird.

Models are only what the fashion industry deems good looking. Basically nothing more than mannequins that will make their clothes or beauty products look good. The person is really just an accessory to whatever product that is being showcased.

I think the appeal of models is the prestige associated with fucking someone who can make a living based off their looks alone. That is the main reason I would want to fuck a model, at least.

Women have different criteria in order to be good looking. Having eyelid exposure is one of them. It's not creepy. Look at most female models, they look nothing special but rather weird.

Too much upper eyelid exposure makes anyone look like they have down syndrome. She's a perfect example.

Too much upper eyelid exposure makes anyone look like they have down syndrome. She's a perfect example.

Not for women, dude. It is highly autistic to not be able to make simple distinctions. I do have mild upper eyelid exposure and I agree that it looks disgusting because it is not desirable for men to have.

Not for women, dude. It is highly autistic to not be able to make simple distinctions. I do have mild upper eyelid exposure and I agree that it looks disgusting because it is not desirable for men to have.

Fuck off cuck. You know absolutely NOTHING about aesthetics and what makes a face attractive if you think deathnik-tier upper eyelid exposure looks good on ANYONE. You're saying this garbage because, as a guy, you have MUCH LOWER STANDARDS for women. If a man had her level of eyelid exposure, he'd be posting here.

Fuck off cuck. You know absolutely NOTHING about aesthetics and what makes a face attractive if you think deathnik-tier upper eyelid exposure looks good on ANYONE. You're saying this garbage because, as a guy, you have MUCH LOWER STANDARDS for women. If a man had her level of eyelid exposure, he'd be posting here.

Giga cope, no wonder you suffer from autism as well, learn to differentiate between men and women and what makes each respective gender attractive.

more suicide fuel

Tons of oldcels with shekels have it.
Those sluts can't lose, it's impossible.

Young slut bangs rich old dude. In other news water is still wet.

This Mohamed guy. Was he a chad in his youth?

Holy. GigaChad never loses.

This Mohamed guy. Was he a chad in his youth?
His offsprings are fuckin Gigi and Bella Hadid. That should tell us something about his genes

She average for an EE girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back