Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father kills son who "wanted to bring girls to sleep over"

RoastieBeef

RoastieBeef

Mythic
Video of father admitting to it:

View: https://youtu.be/q4CTXkPzPq8?si=-y2cZdN3a0F8IUFy

LFVWSJ35AFFNLDVDFXOL5RC2U4.jpg

Last edited:
7-11 is a gas station

this guy had sex and bred

I tought he killed him because hes a faggot who wanted to keep him for himself

Based. If he brought one it would be understandable but more is too much

Nothing of value was lost.

Video of father admitting to it:

View: https://youtu.be/q4CTXkPzPq8?si=-y2cZdN3a0F8IUFy

LFVWSJ35AFFNLDVDFXOL5RC2U4.jpg

whites are one of the most idiotic races. sexhaver father kills sexhaver son but for what reason? thats why sons shouldnt go away from their parents as fast as possible. parents make sons fags. parents should be banned

He deserved it, fuck him.

whites are one of the most idiotic races. sexhaver father kills sexhaver son but for what reason? thats why sons shouldnt go away from their parents as fast as possible. parents make sons fags. parents should be banned
Who cares? He was a sex having retard.

Milkmired old betabuxxer couldn't handle his son mogging him to Vladivostok and back

I tought he killed him because hes a faggot who wanted to keep him for himself
I mean, it could be and he's just lying in that video and making up a bullshit excuse:waitwhat:.

Based fathER killing the infidel adulterer

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back