Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Father is back in prison for the fourth time in his life

• Thread starter Words2_live_bye
  • Start date
Words2_live_bye

Words2_live_bye

What a Shame ...
★★★★★
Title. He deserves it though. He's a fucking beta cuck who does nothing but drugs and fucks 3/10 roastie landwhales. Was never there for me my whole life, PLUS helped in making me the incel gened shit i am now. Hope he gets the shit kicked out of him. Not to mention he abused my mother when they were together. He's no chad. Went from an 18 year old normie to the 37 year old beta he is now. Got with my mom when he was 18 and SHE WAS in her mid 30s JFL. Their shit genes combined made me what i am. What an idiot for wasting his normie genes on a used up landwhale foid who was WELL past her prime. Also he's been put back in prison due to abusing a child, i assume it was either my half brother or half sister. And also for violating many of his legal restrictions.

Damn, mid 30s at 18?

I kinda have a granny fetish so I wouldn't mind.

Damn, mid 30s at 18?

I kinda have a granny fetish so I wouldn't mind.
She was even an overweight foid when she was young. He wasted the little potential he had. He SHOULD have thuggmaxxed and gotten lots of stupid white girls. Would have been better for all parties involved, including me and my mom