Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

NSFW Father brutally murders son while under the influence of drugs in the Philippines

WØLF

WØLF

Still a comfy NEET
★★★★★

APRIL 29, 2022

A man in the Philippine province of Rizal fatally slammed his 7-year-old son onto a concrete pavement while showing signs of being under the influence of drugs.

The unnamed 25-year-old construction worker was naked when he grabbed his child on the streets of Villa San Isidro Phase 1 in the municipality of Rodriguez, Philippine media outlet ABS-CBN News reported.

He lifted the boy before repeatedly smashing the minor onto the street's pavement, surveillance footage of the incident at 9:30 a.m. Wednesday showed.

"Dad, why did you do this to me," the child was quoted as saying by his mother.

Neighbors later intervened, but the child had died of his injuries by the time they were able to stop the man.

Rodriguez police, with the help of local residents, arrested the boy’s father.

The man was previously locked behind a gate because he had entered a fit of rage due to his use of illegal drugs in the past, his wife claimed. But he was able to break free.

His behavior before the incident possibly showed he was influenced by drugs, an investigation conducted by local police found.

"There were allegedly past records that indicated the man was involved with drugs, and that is one of the things we're looking into," Rodriguez police chief Lt. Col. Marcelino Pipo said.

The man's wife felt angry over her husband's actions.

"People are saying, 'You can't have your husband avoid jail. If you don't pursue charges, then both of you will be sued by [child protection services] as you will be considered an accomplice of your husband,'" the woman said.

The man was placed in the custodial center of Rodriguez, but he started hitting his head on the wall following inquest proceedings, police said. He was taken to a hospital but did not reach the medical facility alive.

Last edited:
seen worse shit

"Dad, why did you do this to me," the child was quoted as saying by his mother.

lol, when did the child have time to say this?
he didn't say it during the beating. even if he did, the mom wouldn't have heard it.
the mother is lying, the child never said that.
i hate this sinister phenomenon where the foids who are involved with the deceased will often make up stories to make the victim seem more sympathetic or themselves more virtuous.

he didn't say it during the beating. even if he did, the mom wouldn't have heard it.
i hate this sinister phenomenon where the foids who are involved with the deceased will often make up stories to make the victim seem more sympathetic or themselves more virtuous.
It's almost like when people type letter written by an borted fetus

If it was less brutal I wish he had done that to me. I'm too pussy to rope

seen worse shit
That's not something to brag about
You're most likely right. Sad how not even seeing their own child die in front of their eyes can stop foids from stroking their own massively inflated egos

It's almost like when people type letter written by an borted fetus

foids act like they have a mystic connection to the spirit world, given how often they hear ghosts.
you can also notice this when foids take dreams as messages from a divine source.
the truth is that it's just another way of disguising their virtue signaling to appeal to base sentimentality.

You're most likely right. Sad how not even seeing their own child die in front of their eyes can stop foids from stroking their own massively inflated egos

imagine if you were that kid and you understood to an extent why your father was doing this.
then after you die, your mom goes and acts like you were clueless about the motives, putting words in your mouth and making you seem like a whiny retard to everyone listening.
and you can't even defend yourself because you're dead.

Last edited:
imagine if you were that kid and you understood to an extent why your father was doing this.
then after you die, your mom goes and acts like you were clueless about the motives, putting words in your mouth and making you seem like a whiny retard to everyone listening.
I mean tbh I wouldn't care that people would think I was clueless in that situation because imo it would make them sympathize with what happened, rather than cause them to think I was a whiny retard

but I would definitely hate my mom for lying in that situation since there was no reason to do that other than making yourself look more righteous

I mean tbh I wouldn't care that people would think I was clueless in that situation because I think it would make them sympathize with what happened, rather than cause them to think I was a whiny retard

most people already sympathize enough with a child being murdered by his father (unlike when a mother kills her child [abortion]).
you don't need more sympathy in addition to that, but the mother just couldn't help herself and told an unrealistic lie.

"Dad, why did you do this to me" is one of the last things i would say if i was being beaten to death by my own father.
and definitely not in the past tense like that.
"Why are you doing this?" is more realistic, but still kind of dumb that a child would care more about motive than just wanting the pain to end.

it puts into perspective how selfish foids can be.

but I would definitely hate my mom for lying in that situation because there was no reason to do that other than making yourself look more righteous
it would upset me too. i hate when people put words in my mouth.

most people already sympathize enough with a child being murdered by his father (unlike when a mother kills her child [abortion]).
The double standards are comical tbh
you don't need more sympathy in addition to that, but the mother just couldn't help herself and told an unrealistic lie.

"Dad, why did you do this to me" is one of the last things i would say if i was being beaten to death by my own father.
and definitely not in the past tense like that.
"Why are you doing this?" is more realistic, but still kind of dumb that a child would care more about motive than just wanting the pain to end.

it puts into perspective how selfish foids can be.
Very true. It sounds like a line someone would say in a movie or something, not irl

Foids love seeing how far they can go at trying to bait sympathy, they know the people around them will undoubtedly beleive them because they're a woman. It genuinely gives them joy
it would upset me too. i hate when people put words in my mouth.
Better yet on your death bed jfl

Foids love seeing how far they can go at trying to bait sympathy, they know the people around them will undoubtedly beleive them because they're a woman. It genuinely gives them joy
when alyssa bustamante confessed to killing a nine-year-old, she similarly claimed that her victim asked "why are you killing me?"
she tried to make her victim sympathetic even though it was herself doing the killing and it would be detrimental to her own case.
it seems foids try to elicit foid emotions like sadness and cheap empathy by instinct, even if it's harmful to themselves.
they like creating heightened emotional states in others and feminizing them.
manipulation to them is a kind of game and always enjoyable.

Why the rice was naked:feelswhat:

when alyssa bustamante confessed to killing a nine-year-old, she similarly claimed that her victim asked "why are you killing me?"
Just looked her up becuase I had no idea who that was and I suddenly don't want an emo gf anymore :feelspuke: :feelspuke::feelspuke:
she tried to make her victim sympathetic even though it was herself doing the killing and it would be detrimental to her own case.
Why would she say that if it would make it look more guilty. I don't understand the thought process
it seems foids try to elicit foid emotions like sadness and cheap empathy by instinct, even if it's harmful to themselves.
they like creating heightened emotional states in others and feminizing them.
Even if it is insticntual, is it really that hard to watch what you say
Real. Its also not "female nature" like a lot of morons here say. They 100% know what they're doing when they manipulate a situation

Why would she say that if it would make it look more guilty. I don't understand the thought process

if you watch the interrogation, by the time she said it, it was pretty much over for her.
the police found her diary where she retardedly wrote down that she killed the victim and then tried to cross it out with a pen.
however, the cops used blue-light technology to see past the scribbles to read the message underneath, which was basically a full confession to the killing.

so at that point, she gave up on making herself seem innocent and wanted everyone in the room to start sobbing in sympathy for the victim.
it also shows that she is empathetic to the victim and can see the sadness in the situation.
i think one of the things foids like best is when everyone in a room is crying and weeping due to something she said herself.
it's and expression of feminine power and basically like another form of sex to them.

if you watch the interrogation, by the time she said it, it was pretty much over for her.
the police found her diary where she retardedly wrote down that she killed the victim and then tried to cross it out with a pen.
however, the cops used blue-light technology to see past the scribbles to read the message underneath, which was basically a full confession to the killing.

so at that point, she gave up on making herself seem innocent and wanted everyone in the room to start sobbing in sympathy for the victim.
lol so basically foid murderers are even more retarded and incompetent than normal foids
it also shows that she is empathetic to the victim and can see the sadness in the situation.
She was faking it as a last ditch effort though
i think one of the things foids like best is when everyone in a room is crying and weeping due to something she said herself.
it's and expression of feminine power
Mensa IQ :feelsStudy:
and basically like another form of sex to them.
:dafuckfeels:

lol so basically foid murderers are even more retarded and incompetent than normal foids
they are as incompetent at murdering and getting away with it as they are at everything else.
She was faking it as a last ditch effort though
yeah, if she really was that sympathetic to the victim she would not have killed her.

they are as incompetent at murdering and getting away with it as they are at everything else.

yeah, if she really was that sympathetic to the victim she would not have killed her.
Can't imagine why a foid would want to throw her life away and do that in the first place other than severe mental illness

Hopefully they give him the death sentence.

At least he isn't hateful misogynistic inkler :soy::foidSoy:.

This is when trash breed, they can't Parent correctly. If anything, the Trash is just doing the world a favor by eliminating his Genetic Lineage.

Good Riddance.

that future sex haver has been deleted from the face of the earth.
Cope filipinos are the biggest ricecels.But even tho it seemed brutal a filipinocel was spared from decades of inceldom and rejection from foidlets

Saw this on the news back then. The foid didn't do shit about her husband coming home from work despite him being fully crackmaxxed. Could have reported it to the cops(and maybe dealt with/killed on the spot) but since it's a foid and they're stupid by default, she just let him into the house confined until the crackmaxxed junky lost his shit and broke free from the house, taking their son proceeding to what happens next.

Weed > everything else.