Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Father beats his daughter with a belt and shaves her head for downloading Snapchat

I

Incelar

Greycel
https://www.liveleak.com/view?i=e0b_1512771970

vwpLW63.gif

out

Funny as hell, but not a good way to discipline kids. They'll just end up hating you.

femoids are easily influenced by satan and demons

Excellent. Parenting like this is what femails need. Not that it really works.

although I will admit, shaving her bald was pretty low.

My body erupted in waves of adrenaline-filled pleasure at every crack of the belt hitting that little cunt

Now THIS is how you keep a fucking femshit in line. No sending nudes to Chad for you bitch.

whogivesafucc said:
My body erupted in waves of adrenaline-filled pleasure at every crack of the belt hitting that little cunt

honestly its already too late, she probably already fucked an 18 year old tyrone

all jokes aside, this black piece of shit deserves death

i experienced some abusing from parents, it breaks u forever, so id shoot this guy if opportunity presented itself

dr-problematic said:
all jokes aside, this black piece of shit deserves death

i experienced some abusing from parents, it breaks u forever, so id shoot this guy if opportunity presented itself

I agree.

I hate these edgy "lifefuel" cope posts which arent related to lookism being overcomed, which would be actual lifefuel and not trash like this.

Zyros said:
I hate these edgy "lifefuel" cope posts which arent related to lookism being overcomed, which would be actual lifefuel and not trash like this.

Lookism won't help you when you are an aspie fag. There's a blackpill for you.

Incelar said:
Lookism won't help you when you are an aspie fag. There's a blackpill for you.

giphy.gif

Zyros said:

I can't overcome lookism. I'm too far gone.

Life fuel, that whoe needs a good whipping.

If it was a woman doing the beatings it would have been more severe. Women have no compassion, they wouldn't stop at a belt. Men know restraint.

My mom broke my fingers in the process of beating me once. When I was a toddler she put me in the hospital after kicking me in the head. Throughout my life, she'd kick me in my back and bludgeon me over the head at very little provocation (stuff like getting under 80% at school). I was often told I deserved to be killed and sent to hell for not outperforming my peers. Very routinely she'd come into my room, trash it, and make me clean it up all over again. The unfettered cruelty of my mom made me hate women long before any rejection.

Zyros said:

THIS IS NOT LOOKISM.COM

FAGGOT

Zyros said:

>says the fucking fakecel himself 

Who are you to dictate what people should and shouldn't post lmao

Anyway, I think getting physical was a bit too much. Femoid minds are weak af, so you could probably find some other way to punish her.

VLÖ said:
>says the fucking fakecel himself 

Who are you to dictate what people should and shouldn't post lmao

Anyway, I think getting physical was a bit too much. Femoid minds are weak af, so you could probably find some other way to punish her.

I say the punishment was just right.

kkt6 said:
If it was a woman doing the beatings it would have been more severe. Women have no compassion, they wouldn't stop at a belt. Men know restraint.

My mom broke my fingers in the process of beating me once. When I was a toddler she put me in the hospital after kicking me in the head. Throughout my life, she'd kick me in my back and bludgeon me over the head at very little provocation (stuff like getting under 80% at school). I was often told I deserved to be killed and sent to hell for not outperforming my peers. Very routinely she'd come into my room, trash it, and make me clean it up all over again. The unfettered cruelty of my mom made me hate women long before any rejection.

Sorry to hear that brother. Sounds miserable, ironically sounds like the type of mom the average femoid nowadays would be, if they didn't hate kids and weren't so ant-natalist tho :>

kkt6 said:

She sounds like a bitch. I hope she died or dies of a terrible death.

Now all she needs is a burka.

Kointo said:
She sounds like a bitch. I hope she died or dies of a terrible death.

Yep.

There's probably some redpill fags out there that think this is the ideal way to raise a child in a traditionalist utopia or something. Literally the only people to believe that "suffering builds character" are ones who grew up with really weak, hands-off parents and think that if you beat kids more they magically become responsible.

I just want to be slut like my friends but daddy wont allow that.

kkt6 said:
Yep.

There's probably some redpill fags out there that think this is the ideal way to raise a child in a traditionalist utopia or something. Literally the only people to believe that "suffering builds character" are ones who grew up with really weak, hands-off parents and think that if you beat kids more they magically become responsible.

Suffering destroys character if anything.

kkt6 said:

Dude WTF!? Did you ever get you're revenge!? She derserves the execution of being sawed in half slowly from her genital area.

"She wanna b grown, she getting her ass whooped n her hair bald. School is for work not fucking snap chat . She ain't got no business with no damn snap chat any way."

This dad is a hero and I want to be like him when I grow up

Nautica1983 said:
Dude WTF!? Did you ever get you're revenge!? She derserves the execution of being sawed in half slowly from her genital area.

I'm just glad I never have to live with her again.

Beating kids like that is awful and counterproductive. The only thing that teaches children to do is avoid you, and for females it makes them want to fuck abusive Tyrone just to piss Daddy off.

If you really want to keep your kid off Snapchat, don't pay for her to have a phone.

Grotesque said:
Beating kids like that is awful and counterproductive. The only thing that teaches children to do is avoid you, and for females it makes them want to fuck abusive Tyrone just to piss Daddy off.

If you really want to keep your kid off Snapchat, don't pay for her to have a phone.

This, exactly

Just lol now she's just gonna hate him. The beating was bad enough, but cutting her hair was just evil and traumatizing.

i'll never understand how parents can beat their own kids. its legit insane. if thats the extent a parent needs to go they have already failed.

tbh I don't condone this. Maybe I would if she was an actual thot.
Seems like the ones who deserve it least get the most abuse. Sad.

I heard there was a life fuel post where a woman died yesterday, anyone remember it?

not_here_4_points said:
I heard there was a life fuel post where a woman died yesterday, anyone remember it?

There's been a few. Did you try sorting threads according to prefix?

This isn't lifefuel at all, some catfishcel could've got some nudes from her to jerk off to. But now that won't ever happen.

fukmylyf said:
There's been a few. Did you try sorting threads according to prefix?

I didn't know you could do that. How do you do it?

not_here_4_points said:
I didn't know you could do that. How do you do it?

it's at the top of the page when you browse each subforum.

https://imgur.com/a/H9WgS

A man can't even discipline his daughter without getting arrested, no wonder all femoids are sluts these days

Zyros said:

shut the fuck up and get out of our forums, this isnt lookism you self absorbed dipshit

fukmylyf said:
it's at the top of the page when you browse each subforum.

https://imgur.com/a/H9WgS

Weird, that isn't what I get on mine.

This guy is a model father. It may seem harsh to some of you blue pilled faggots condemning his actions but the beating and shaving were for her own good in the long run. He doesn’t want a thot for a daughter.

Eternalfootman2017 said:
This guy is a model father. It may seem harsh to some of you blue pilled faggots condemning his actions but the beating and shaving were for her own good in the long run. He doesn’t want a thot for a daughter.

What does the beating and shaving accomplish besides making your kids resent and hate you? The proper punishment would be to take away the phone.

she is black, black girls are fucked just like us incel.

Would be life fuel if it was a hot blonde, but we all know her father would be a cuck

Zyros said:

IronMike said:
although I will admit, shaving her bald was pretty low.

I WAS LAUGHING MY ASS OFF LIKE THE FUCKING JOKER

And this is why we need this in western society. Females need to learn how to behave. Actions like these need to be ingrained in our western society and accepted as law.

Was beaten with and without a belt too by my father, pretty common where I am coming from and it never caused any problems.