Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels,you think you could do better if you had perfect weight?

?

• Yes

Votes: 7 43.8%
  • No

Votes: 9 56.3%

• Total voters

22yearoldcel

Overlord
★★★
i think i would have a chance

I weigh like 270 lbs. I used to be skinny and I couldnt get laid without money. Sure Im a mentalcel too, so thats that.
I do believe gaining weight made it worse and the little chances I had are even slimmer now...:feelsohgod:

Being fat is one of the dozen things that hold me down.

This is an important idea. To what extent should fatasses be sympathised with by the separate incel community?

This is an important idea. To what extent should fatasses be sympathised with by the separate incel community?
most of us have serious mental problems/eating disorder/shit metabolism

Believe me fatcelz; itz way harder to gain weight than to lose it.

Dont stress in losing weight, focus in building muscle. Then you lose weight

My body tends to make me lighter and I have to do a lot of effort to eat and keep (and harder to gain) weight

most of us have serious mental problems/eating disorder/shit metabolism
Idk about the last 2 but yeah the mental problems is very true actually. I have an intense dislike for fat people probably from my past experiences but not those on this forum, personally.

fatcels are fakecels.

Bros, you can't be serious.
If you're fat, you have NO REASON to be here. You should be in the gym and maybe start slaying.
Fatcel = Volcel, not Incel.

Maybe slightly better. Face and height still suffer.

If you're fat, you have NO REASON to be here. You should be in the gym and maybe start slaying.
being fat is just one of my problems
Idk about the last 2 but yeah the mental problems is very true actually. I have an intense dislike for fat people probably from my past experiences but not those on this forum, personally.
i have serious eating disorder. i get hungry just an hour after eating a full meal.

being 200 and working out 5 days a week didn't help in my teens and twenties. its going to be useless now as well.

I am very underweight, I’m planning on making a weight poll later today. Sure survey didn’t have basic shit like that and instead asked glowie questions

Good thing I’m non-violent. :ahegao:

There are a few exceptions to this rule

I've been on both ends of the scale and can safetly say, nah

I've been on both ends of the scale and can safetly say, nah
Only way to tell if you're a truecel.
Fatcels who always have been fat are Volcels.

I support, the gym helps! :feelzez:

:redpill: