Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Fatcels, why do you suffer your situation?

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
Geniune, unironic question. I'm not coming from a place of judgment, I just want to understand what's going on. If you're fat and you're struggling to meet women, isn't that the first thing you should address? I'm not alone in thinking this way - most of the forum would argue that fatcels are volcels because unlike height and face, weight is something you can fix. Granted, I've never been fat before, but I have gained a bit of a belly once and a bit of ringfit adventure (I know, soy, but it works) and weightlifting at home got me right as rain. I still gymmaxx. I gymmaxxed today. Gymmaxxing is fun - its only the people who don't do it, or who quit early who think its hard work. Once you get into the routine and you get over the initial hump, you look forward to your workout, and you even start to like having DOMS. Gymmaxxing also clears your mind like nothing else, second only to drivemaxxing alone on the highway.

So fatcels, what's going on?

depression makes u fat in first place

Geniune, unironic question. I'm not coming from a place of judgment, I just want to understand what's going on. If you're fat and you're struggling to meet women, isn't that the first thing you should address? I'm not alone in thinking this way - most of the forum would argue that fatcels are volcels because unlike height and face, weight is something you can fix. Granted, I've never been fat before, but I have gained a bit of a belly once and a bit of ringfit adventure (I know, soy, but it works) and weightlifting at home got me right as rain. I still gymmaxx. I gymmaxxed today. Gymmaxxing is fun - its only the people who don't do it, or who quit early who think its hard work. Once you get into the routine and you get over the initial hump, you look forward to your workout, and you even start to like having DOMS. Gymmaxxing also clears your mind like nothing else, second only to drivemaxxing alone on the highway.

So fatcels, what's going on?
They’re lazy fuckers with no impulse control, simple as. I was fat and I fixed it through diet and gymcelling

They’re lazy fuckers with no impulse control, simple as. I was fat and I fixed it through diet and gymcelling
tbh

most fatcels see no point in losing weight tho, cos theyll still be incel before and after so whats the point

cos theyll still be incel before and after so whats the point
How can they know this though. Maybe if they're a fat manlet. But if you're above an "it's over" height, I think losing weight will increase your SMV by at least one point which is an objectively better position to be in. If you're 3/10 as an obesecel, you could be a 5/10 as a skinnycel, and now at the very least you have a fighting chance. Even if you fail, being fit feels based.

It’s hard to lose weight when you have never been skinny

I got depressed in 2021 and went from ~80 Kg to 100 Kg till the end. Peaking at 106-107 last year. A bit over 34 BMI for reference. Summer 2020 i was about 70 Kg. Before that i was 87 Kg when i was started my original weight loss journey.

The plandemic hit and i experienced true loneliness end of 2020. Before then i always had friends, after that things changed drastically and food became a fun cope, probably eating
3-4+ K calories everyday for months.

Last year i tried losing weight but still got stuck with my bad eating habits and ended up losing only about 4 Kg. I have no one to blame but myself for being obese. This year i will definitely end up in a healthy weight.

How can they know this though. Maybe if they're a fat manlet. But if you're above an "it's over" height, I think losing weight will increase your SMV by at least one point which is an objectively better position to be in. If you're 3/10 as an obesecel, you could be a 5/10 as a skinnycel, and now at the very least you have a fighting chance. Even if you fail, being fit feels based.
some fatcels were in shape but incel, so they let themselves go into becoming fat, or some are 5 4 deathnic or something.

if your face isnt subhuman and youre at least 5'10 and fat, fair chance your potential volcel

If you want to change your physical appearance thinking it will help you finding pussy, you aren't blackpilled.

Fatcels are based truecels.

~80 Kg to 100 Kg till the end. Peaking at 106-107 last year. A bit over 34 BMI for reference.
brutal, but good on you for losing weight again. What is your current weight and what is your target?

brutal, but good on you for losing weight again. What is your current weight and what is your target?
I'm about 103 now and my end goal currently is reaching 70 kg again. Might have to go to ~65 but i don't think i'd feel too comfortable at that weight.

I'm now fatcel because I just don't want to try anymore. I know life has no purpose if your IQ is under 120, as well as being (technically speaking) a social outcast.