Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fatcels shouldn't be allowed here

• Thread starter Deleted member 34194
  • Start date
Deleted member 34194

Deleted member 34194

THE WORLD WANTS US TO KILL OURSELVES, IT REALLY DO
-
all those fatcel should be FUCKING OUT of this forum.

you're fat because you want it to, it's not like you're taking meds and those meds making you gain weight.

I never saw a poor fatcel in Philippines, all of them are slim because they can't afford to be fat.
Burgerland and the first World problems. :feelskek:

Depends on their height/other stats. I think everyone here should be under 25% bodyfat so they can get a good idea of where they stand on the looks scale facially. I’m trying to put on weight at the moment, it isn’t that easy for me since I’m a hardgainer.

Fat people hate. :heart:

Fatcel = volcel.

You neglect how hard it is for people with certain genetics to keep weight off.

Jonah Hill is constantly yo-yoing up and down in weight. Why? Because he can't fuck up even a little, because it turns into fluff for him. And no one can tell Jonah Hill that he wants to be fat. He's ceaselessly tormented over it.

Jonah Hill is constantly yo-yoing up and down in weight. Why? Because he can't fuck up even a little, because it turns into fluff for him. And no one can tell Jonah Hill that he wants to be fat. He's ceaselessly tormented over it.
Cope. Fat people underestimate how much they're consuming.

That's true. Although I despise landwhales who could easily lose some weight and start looking good but are too lazy to do it, I respect genetically fat people who work hard to lose significant weight (even if it doesn't work in the end because, you know, it can be hard as fuck).

Even I can relate to that. I'm very skinny but my face is bloated, so I tried losing some weight months ago and it actually worked, but quarantine has made me so nervous I started eating out of emotion (emotional eating, as they say) and now my face is bloated once again. God, it's fucking hard.

Jonah Hill's doing better now. He's a fighter.
Downloadfile

unless hes super short

12% body fat and completely receded and asymmetrical.

Fat people have to be beaten until they are thin and recognize their privileges

@Idotms thoughts

If the obesity is a result of being mentally ill, provide them with empathy. If it seems necessary and appropriate, offer weight loss advice.

If they were Chad-tier before gaining weight, they will likely become Chad-tier(Physically) after losing it. I believe that is "ascension".

That's true. Although I despise landwhales who could easily lose some weight and start looking good but are too lazy to do it, I respect genetically fat people who work hard to lose significant weight (even if it doesn't work in the end because, you know, it can be hard as fuck).

Even I can relate to that. I'm very skinny but my face is bloated, so I tried losing some weight months ago and it actually worked, but quarantine has made me so nervous I started eating out of emotion (emotional eating, as they say) and now my face is bloated once again. God, it's fucking hard.

Jonah Hill's doing better now. He's a fighter.
View attachment 505887

That's a somewhat old photo. He's gotten fatter since then. He can't so much as have a beer without turning into a balloon.

Jonah hill is a method actor, he had to be fat to do certain characters.

is any fatcel here is an actor? fuck off with this bs.
Fat people have to be beaten until they are thin and recognize their privileges
yeah, fuck those guys.

Last edited:
Jonah hill is a method actor, he had to be fat to do certain characters.

is any fatcel here is an actor? fuck off with this bs.

He does not choose to be fat. He cost himself a role just to buck against being typecast as a fat guy.

Fatness is a choice (you can always fast or eat extremely low calorie), but losing weight comes at a price, is it worth it if you feel even worse after and are still an incel ? Maybe not. That's why after starving myself for years (I was down at 49 kg for 168 centimeters, literally freezing all the time and absolute garbage, find the american cuck metric yourself) and finding the blackpill I know there's no point and I can enjoy some food cope. Mind you I was overweight as a teenager so I got that old fatcel fear of getting fat again, still has it but it's less. No point or justification in being obese tho. There is a diminishing return both ways, BMI is a great indicator overall (of course doesn't apply if you are gymmaxx).
Fasting is great to maintain or lose weight. I do OMAD (one meal a day).

Last edited:
When some parts of Reddit was based
All the based parts get banned just like fatpeoplehate did, pretty much why Reddit sucks fucking dick in a nutshell. What makes it worse is the laughable hypocrisy in how they enforce rules (e.g. stuff like fragileblackredditor/trp/mgtow gets banned while fragilewhiteredditor / 2xchrome / femaledatingstrategy get left up). They literally are just banning willynilly based on favoritism and the bias of those owning/operating the platform. Least they could do is be consistent, but nah they’re racist and sexist overtly and the mainstream/most redditards cheer for it. God people are stupid fucks.

:shhh:

Here's your medal for being the only real truecel here.

(Holy fuck, my predictive text got every single word of that right after "Here's". There's obviously been more of these everybody else OUT! :feels: type crywank threads than I thought... )

Last edited:

Or..... Jonah Hill has problems controlling himself with regard to food. That is certainly not always his fault and certain mental issues can compound his issues with self control but generally speaking people do not have issues that cause them to burn so much fewer calories than others

Or..... Jonah Hill has problems controlling himself with regard to food. That is certainly not always his fault and certain mental issues can compound his issues with self control but generally speaking people do not have issues that cause them to burn so much fewer calories than others

But they do. Genetics vary wildly.

What if you got jacked and ripped and had an 8-pack and foids still didn't want you?
Should you then be allowed to get fat again and be fat on this forum?
Or do you have to maintain a ripped body your entire life (fucking hard work) just in case you somehow forget your face at home and some foids are suddenly attracted to you?

You realize in the US its the poorest people who are the fattest due to lack of access to quality food. Go make me some rice you shantytown Filipino before you gatekeep again.

lolz, so over for ricemen.

I see some Asian dudes with average BMIs and yet still have fat round faces as if they dont workout.

For an Asian dude to tone his face up and chisel it up, he literally has to train for a marathon or become a track athlete and train sprints 4-5 times a week. Which is unrealistic for most people.

If they've at least tried leanmaxxing or have a good reason to believe they're doomed anyways then it's ok. Eating is a good cope after all.
Also this. Fatness isn't even that bad :feelskek:
I constantly see fat normies who mog me because bones are everything

you're fat because you want it to
If people wanted to be because they wanted to, why would anyone choose to be fat?

That's dumb. Nobody in a million years would choose to be fat. That's the mistake you're making.