Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fatcels, how did you get fat?

What's the core attributing factor how you got fat?

• Lack of exercise

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Booze (beer ev' day!)

Votes: 2 18.2%
  • Junk Food

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • All 3 or 4 of other

• Always been fat

Votes: 5 45.5%
  • Other

• Total voters
City Incel

City Incel

Veteran
★★★
What's the core reason why you got fat?

after steroid cycle finished my estrogen got high and I gained lots of fat around my waist

after steroid cycle finished my estrogen got high and I gained lots of fat around my waist
Thx for sharing! For me a mix of all, but mostly drinking beer every day

People don't get fat from lack of exercise they get fat from not knowing how many calories they are eating. If you simply stay under 2000 a day then you will not be a fat fuck even if you sit all day, your calorie intake simply has to be aligned with how active you are. You can not sit around all day and eat a big breakfast lunch and dinner.

I just get bored easily and i decide to eat since its good.
But unironically i will start tomorrow (first day of september) to make 10 hours of exercises daily.
I already made the schedules, did some calculations and i will lose around 1.5 to 2 kg per day, i want to get lean before october.

I just get bored easily and i decide to eat since its good.
But unironically i will start tomorrow (first day of september) to make 10 hours of exercises daily.
I already made the schedules, did some calculations and i will lose around 1.5 to 2 kg per day, i want to get lean before october.
That is The most hardcore weight loss strategy I've ever heard about, good luck sir!

People don't get fat from lack of exercise they get fat from not knowing how many calories they are eating. If you simply stay under 2000 a day then you will not be a fat fuck even if you sit all day, your calorie intake simply has to be aligned with how active you are. You can not sit around all day and eat a big breakfast lunch and dinner.
Exercise barely makes a difference, weight is 90% calorie intake 10% activity

My experience contradicts this a bit, at times when I was fit and lean exercise was a massive part of the process, much more than diet :smonk:

Cool! I'm personally so fat right now I can run only 1.5 maybe 2km nonstop, it's pathetic
You tried losing weight and getting back your previous fitness? I’d hate to be fat again ngl, surely you’d prefer to be healthy and fit again?

It would take a long paragraph to explain but tldr is went homeless a few times, hormones out of wack cuz of the breaking dick incident, family picking on me for being skinny, giving up on life.

I don't know slim life. When I was 6 got 97+ Percentile weight. I'm obese since beginning of secondary school when I was 13. Now my BMI is about 37-38. I tried gymmaxxing for two years, but I lost only 22 lbs and I didn't gain muscles.

Psych meds. Had never been over 200 lbs before I started SSRI’s. Got weight down before but very hard to keep It off on certain med‘s.

You tried losing weight and getting back your previous fitness? I’d hate to be fat again ngl, surely you’d prefer to be healthy and fit again?
Yeah healthy and fit feels better. I've no plans for a big fitness transformation this year though, maybe just stop drinking fix diet a bit and lose maybe 7kg remainder of the year and that's that.

Yes, exactly. If you work out you'll have to eat more anyways, so if your goal is to be thin you really don't have to work out at all.

There is only 1 reason why people get fat, your caloric intake is higher than what you burn. That's it.

Also, I weigh 20 fucking stone. :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

My weight was average 120 until 2020.

I was super skinny till 10 yeae old. After that dont know what happened i started getting fat. Its either hormor or, triggered by the med i took for my skin alergy. That was the start.

depression is the core reason. wanted to eat so I wouldnt be sad, even if it was only for the few minutes while im eating.

It's really genetics in fact. But unlike such things as height, face, frame, dick, etc., it's possible to become less fat.

Kinda debating fat maxing but I have no appetite so probably not viable copes