Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Fatcels GTFIH

ChinaCurry

ChinaCurry

Banned
-
This dude weighs 600lbs, and claims to eat a super healthy diet of just steamed veg and meat (clearly talking shit) and the Intervuewer keeps pressing him in how much junk food and crap he eats, but he keeps denying it saying he doesn't. And the Interviewer keeps roasting him when he says he's not fat he just retains fluid, despite being 600lbs .

He has a gf, who comes over every morning to cook all his shit and clean his house and crap.

Also he's fucking based, bragging about how even though he's 600lb he's not got high cholesterol, and is wearing an 'i beat anorexia' shirt.

Bloatmaxxed mogger

Shit he died 3 years after this interview because he was a fat fuck

Bloatmaxxed mogger
Yes he mogs, and I think I've worked out why, it's because foids are too stupid to be allowed to make any decision.
Basically in a foids head there are just 2 kinds of Natty bodies, and neither are desired the way a roided or Castleberry body is.

A natty dude is either a twink, or chubby. Hence to foids this dude is no different to say a Cain Velasquez type body, or just a generally fit strong guy, who doesn't have a 6 pack.

That's how foids in 2020 think

He should try a new diet.

how do these ffat nggas get foids

Tfw a 600lb retard mogs me

I doubt even Hamlosses could ever get that fat, holy shit, that's not being a fatcel, that's being morbidley obese, yet this fucker can get a foid while we have users here who're ripped and jacked from gymcelling and they get nothing, while he gets a foid despite eating like a fucking landwhale jesus christ life is so unfair. @Colvin76 how does this make you feel knowing you work your ass off and still get no foid, while this fat fuck eats like a pig and gets a foid willing to COOK for him?

I doubt even Hamlosses could ever get that fat, holy shit, that's not being a fatcel, that's being morbidley obese, yet this fucker can get a foid while we have users here who're ripped and jacked from gymcelling and they get nothing, while he gets a foid despite eating like a fucking landwhale jesus christ life is so unfair. @Colvin76 how does this make you feel knowing you work your ass off and still get no foid, while this fat fuck eats like a pig and gets a foid willing to COOK for him?
I just try not to think about it. I just try to cope and lift the pain away

I just try not to think about it. I just try to cope and lift the pain away
One good thing that came out of this, is that this fat fuck died 3 years ago, so good riddance on that piece of shit.