Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel FATCELS GET THE FUCK IN HERE

AccountError

AccountError

Banned
-
You still have a chance to ascend to at least normie tier, at least check to see how you look at <10% body fat.

water is wet if you are fatcel you are volcel it's has been said for years in this community bro ffs if you're still fat after getting red pilled and black pilled you're just a lazy fuck

I already lost 45 pounds and still look absolutely sub human, what now?

It's over, it's better than being a fatass. I used to be thin and as soon as I started gaining weight, I was treated even more of a subhuman. At least do it for yourself tbh.

"You can lose the weight.
But you can't gain the height."
- Confucius

Can't believe he called out fatcels 2500years ago.

Just take steroids bro.

Food is a good cope

It's over, it's better than being a fatass. I used to be thin and as soon as I started gaining weight, I was treated even more of a subhuman. At least do it for yourself tbh.
True, I feel less subhuman and I can actually function without getting tired all the time, I also sleep better.

Why do people on this forum think that if you're fat that's the only issue you have? Yes I'm a fatcel, but there's 10 other things wrong with me that are much worse than that.

Over for fatcels tbh

even though gyms are closed its literally perfect time to start waterfasting and doing light exercises at home, fatcels you've got this

Undeniable that if you a fatcel you arent trying. Volcel no however, my before an after go the other way; i know what its like to be in good nick. That said, why would i go through the effort to be rejected in the same way. Fatcel, gymcel, its over for me

water is wet if you are fatcel you are volcel it's has been said for years in this community bro ffs if you're still fat after getting red pilled and black pilled you're just a lazy fuck

those manly fatcels

Im not fatcel but I could still get less bodyfat tbhtbhtbhtbh

was just gonna post this

some fatcels have potential

fatcels that were never skinny or fit are fakecels ngl

You needed to change your face first

But thats impossible :feelskek:

im thin af and im still subhuman GG its over for muttcels

Can confirm. Back then when I was fat, I was bullied, insulted and sometimes even physically assaulted on a daily basis, after I lost weight I was only ignored (apart from minor incidents).

a 5/10 fatcel is way different than a 2 or even 3/10 fatcel