Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcels aren't real

• Thread starter Grotesque Deformity
  • Start date
Grotesque Deformity

Grotesque Deformity

I can't breed
★★
None is an incel because they are fat, they are fat because they are an incel.

Retarded take
Yes, a guy who is good looking, has a healthy social life and girlfriends will spontaneously decide to stuff his face with processed food in the darkness of his room.

They are fat because of genes... twin and adoption studies very heavily indicate that your adult body weight is mostly down to your genetic predisposition. To give one example: The correlation between the weights of adopted siblings reared in the same household is pretty close to 0 while the correlation between the weight of a child and the weight of its biological birth mother remains fairly stable even if the child is given away for adoption at birth.

Fatcels are volcels unless they are diabetic

Fatcel = volcel until proven otherwise

fatcel = volcel, stop eating. your body wont magically generate fat out of no where

They are fat because of genes... twin and adoption studies very heavily indicate that your adult body weight is mostly down to your genetic predisposition. To give one example: The correlation between the weights of adopted siblings reared in the same household is pretty close to 0 while the correlation between the weight of a child and the weight of its biological birth mother remains fairly stable even if the child is given away for adoption at birth.
How are their genes different? Do their body's just naturally burn less calories than a normal person?

Pretty legit in my case, only thing I have to look forward to is stuffing my face
Yes, it's very common. In my experience good looking social chads don't go stuffing their faces to escape their wonderful lives.

How are their genes different? Do their body's just naturally burn less calories than a normal person?
I ain't got a clue, I would guess their body demands more food before they stop feeling hungry. Modern fast food allows everyone to satisfy their bodies' innate cravings as much as they want. I read something about the exact mechanisms once but I didn't understand the biochemistry and wasn't actually interested in the details.

From personal experience, I can eat 2 whole bars of chocolate and a pack of fruit gums whenever I want to and I still won't gain any weight because my body simply signals me to skip breakfast and lunch the next day without me needing to muster up any self-discipline. I just don't feel like eating the next day.

A fat person might be able to skip those meals as well, but it will cost them a lot of willpower, and since the hunger doesn't go away they will have to keep forcing themselves with conscious effort to restrict their caloric intake every day, which most won't be able to sustain in the long run.

From what I can tell, my privilege isn't that I don't gain weight despite eating, it's that my hunger levels are innately calibrated to keep me at around normal weight levels without me needing to invest any thought or effort.

stop eating like pig. fakecel

Skinny Incel to fatcel is understandable

Another whining thread I see

What kind of retarded ass take is that?

I'm fat because my parents fed me the wrong things in the wrong amounts when I was a child, and because they did not teach me that being physically active is both good and important for you. They, unknowingly, turned me into an addict and now food is my main cope.

I ain't got a clue, I would guess their body demands more food before they stop feeling hungry. Modern fast food allows everyone to satisfy their bodies' innate cravings as much as they want. I read something about the exact mechanisms once but I didn't understand the biochemistry and wasn't actually interested in the details.

From personal experience, I can eat 2 whole bars of chocolate and a pack of fruit gums whenever I want to and I still won't gain any weight because my body simply signals me to skip breakfast and lunch the next day without me needing to muster up any self-discipline. I just don't feel like eating the next day.

A fat person might be able to skip those meals as well, but it will cost them a lot of willpower, and since the hunger doesn't go away they will have to keep forcing themselves with conscious effort to restrict their caloric intake every day, which most won't be able to sustain in the long run.

From what I can tell, my privilege isn't that I don't gain weight despite eating, it's that my hunger levels are innately calibrated to keep me at around normal weight levels without me needing to invest any thought or effort.
"I ain't got a clue" *proceeds to explain it better than doctors and journalists.
Thanks for writing all that. It makes sense with the way you put it. I think I might have that gene. I ate some candy with my meals and have been getting hungry all night still. The only way to prevent me from eating and to quench that urge is by drinking tons of water. I consume almost 2 gallons a water a day so I don't get fat. Thanks for helping explain that to me, I appreciate it. You have a more open-minded look on obese people than other users on here do.

Fatcel can be a volcel!

"I ain't got a clue" *proceeds to explain it better than doctors and journalists.
Thanks for writing all that. It makes sense with the way you put it. I think I might have that gene. I ate some candy with my meals and have been getting hungry all night still. The only way to prevent me from eating and to quench that urge is by drinking tons of water. I consume almost 2 gallons a water a day so I don't get fat. Thanks for helping explain that to me, I appreciate it. You have a more open-minded look on obese people than other users on here do.
No problem. I'm just speculating on what might be a plausible explanation / a good working model until someone with actual scientific info comes along. Which on this site will probably be never. Someone I knew once posted about this topic and he knew of some hypothesis about certain genes and specific enzymes and how these would lead to differences in what weight people would trend towards innately but I wasn't all that interested and missing the necessary biochemical knowledge to understand what he was writing about anyways.

But even without knowing the exact mechanics we can still feel fairly certain about the importance of genes based on twin and adoption study results. Being raised in the same household and getting served the same food by the same parents does not lead to a noticeable correlation between the weight of adopted siblings. There is a whole bunch of results like this which all point towards genetic predisposition being the #1 predictor of body weight in first world countries. So if you struggle with your weight, you might not be lazy or stupid or in some other way of lesser character, but simply facing a much more difficult challenge in keeping your weight down than the people looking down on you.

Much like how the pick up tips a chad might share with an incel won't do anything for the incel because they both don't play at the same difficulty level, the "tips" incels with normal weight share with fatcels might not really help much since they also aren't facing the same hurdles.

Last edited:
Screenshot 20240325 124053

I won't add any comments

fatcels are fakecels
just stop eating

None is an incel because they are fat, they are fat because they are an incel.
I'm surprised you didn't get a warning for saying this like I did, I guess some mods have favorites here:feelsjuice:

Same, remember what happened last time I gave my thoughts on this topic:)
tenor.gif
It was only 10% :feelsseriously:

I'm surprised you didn't get a warning for saying this like I did, I guess some mods have favorites here:feelsjuice:
If I have to warn every person with a retarded opinion, not many inklers would still be here

If I have to warn every person with a retarded opinion, not many inklers would still be here
>It's LE RETARDED because I personally disagree with it because.... uhhh....

only if they are ugly when they skinny
Which is very often the case. People here focus on those who had a glow up while ignoring the hundreds of those who remained incel even after loosing weight.

I mean there are definitely incels who are fat and would improve their looks substantially if they just lost weight. A lot of people say that there's no gym for your face, but to be honest if you are fat as fuck then there is a gym for your face. Just lose the extra fat cheeks and your double chins and you instantly have a more attractive face