Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion fatcels are bonafide incels

GrandCurrycel

GrandCurrycel

owari da
★★★★★
now here me out retards, being fat is more of a mental disability then it is physical disability as everyone knows they can lose weight to ascend then why don't they? because mentally they don't have the capacity it takes. its not like they never tried.
i tried
i tried everything
5 years of trying to lose weight, 4 failures, 100s of people pretending to know better but dont understand the condition you are in, i know how futile of an effort losing weight is for most people because they are never gonna do it, then comes the fact that what good it would do to lose weight if all it does is expose your underdeveloped skeleton and muscles with fragile jaw and wrists. its over for us fatcels bros, dont reject us like that. we dont have anywhere else to go, we have tried everything and all thats left for us is cope and LDAR

Give me a moment

What, are they big bonafide? :feelskek::feelskek::feelsseriously:

Just stop eating bro

now here me out retards, being fat is more of a mental disability then it is physical disability
Re: opinions on "fat shaming"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183542534Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:49 PM CST
Well, the entire concept of "obesity-shaming" is based on fundamental principles of human nature. A standard paradigm for an acceptable weight quantity of an individual exists throughout society. Obesity directly exceeds this standard expectation of a "regular" weight range. Thus, obese individuals are often perceived as being "greedy" or "selfish." The above is not necessarily a negative perspective of the situation, given the often significant health ramifications of obesity. There is a very strong correlation between obesity and the worsening of conditions such as diabetes and/or hypertension. The complications of such conditions can often lead to death/severe impairment. Furthermore, it cannot be reasonably denied that hedonism is not a significant factor in the percentages of obese individuals per-location. Many obese individuals choose to continue to willingly engage in gluttonous and physically-inactive lifestyles, knowing that leftist media will easily use the guise of "equality" to attempt to "justify" repulsive behavior. Therefore, the seemingly-unnecessary "discrimination" is nothing more than a psychological-defense mechanism against those who seek to leech from society. This is beneficial and unavoidable as it guarantees that the entire situation will be perceived from various, conflicting perspectives. The prevalent stereotypes are the result of the behavior of the greedy obese individuals being magnified as an example. Consequently, all individuals classified as "obese" will simply have to accept that logical individuals will exhibit necessary skepticism, irrespective of whether they are attempting to reverse their unhealthy state of being. The issue of being overweight will not be resolved by "desensitizing" society against a potentially-harmful state. Rather, it is necessary to acknowledge that, regardless of why the individual may be obese, that the condition is certainly unhealthy. Doing this is entirely "positive" as it allows us to analyze the problem and develop a method for managing it efficiently. Essentially, the issue of "obesity" cannot be solved/managed until the "obese" individuals themselves recognize that they have an ailment. Masking the negativity with superficial propaganda will not change this.

The more weight you have the higher bone mass you have because it has to work harder to lug around all that fat, jfl @ thinking u have underdeveloped skeleton when you haven’t even seen it

fatcels are truecels.

i'm 190 lbs at 5'8. but i've lost large amounts of weight several times and it changed nothing. i still got treated the same by girls.

Re: opinions on "fat shaming"?
ParadigmaticAnon
Png

#183542534Saturday, February 13, 2016 5:49 PM CST
Well, the entire concept of "obesity-shaming" is based on fundamental principles of human nature. A standard paradigm for an acceptable weight quantity of an individual exists throughout society. Obesity directly exceeds this standard expectation of a "regular" weight range. Thus, obese individuals are often perceived as being "greedy" or "selfish." The above is not necessarily a negative perspective of the situation, given the often significant health ramifications of obesity. There is a very strong correlation between obesity and the worsening of conditions such as diabetes and/or hypertension. The complications of such conditions can often lead to death/severe impairment. Furthermore, it cannot be reasonably denied that hedonism is not a significant factor in the percentages of obese individuals per-location. Many obese individuals choose to continue to willingly engage in gluttonous and physically-inactive lifestyles, knowing that leftist media will easily use the guise of "equality" to attempt to "justify" repulsive behavior. Therefore, the seemingly-unnecessary "discrimination" is nothing more than a psychological-defense mechanism against those who seek to leech from society. This is beneficial and unavoidable as it guarantees that the entire situation will be perceived from various, conflicting perspectives. The prevalent stereotypes are the result of the behavior of the greedy obese individuals being magnified as an example. Consequently, all individuals classified as "obese" will simply have to accept that logical individuals will exhibit necessary skepticism, irrespective of whether they are attempting to reverse their unhealthy state of being. The issue of being overweight will not be resolved by "desensitizing" society against a potentially-harmful state. Rather, it is necessary to acknowledge that, regardless of why the individual may be obese, that the condition is certainly unhealthy. Doing this is entirely "positive" as it allows us to analyze the problem and develop a method for managing it efficiently. Essentially, the issue of "obesity" cannot be solved/managed until the "obese" individuals themselves recognize that they have an ailment. Masking the negativity with superficial propaganda will not change this.
my issue not 'fat shaming' but its the claim that we are volcels bla bla and rejection from incel community

being fat is more of a mental disability then it is physical disability
You're right. Despite the sincerest willingness I need firstly mental change and subsequently I could reduce carbs, sweets etc. Luckily recently I've begun losing weight, I've reached the deepest and the darkest point so I have to return
i'm 190 lbs at 5'8
Mogs me brutally (in BMI and probably bodyfat)

Losing weight is tough because all you see is the long road of sacrifice you're going to have to put in and it demotivates you.

Yes. Also, all holes should be hard-banned.

It would be easier to have motivation from your friends or stuff or having clear goals but beeing a manlet and no friends pushes you all back again.

Just a smile from a girl or a friend who goes running with you or a little light off the end of the tunnel could make it work.

Go to YouTube, see all this heightmoggin chads give you motivation, were NT before or atleast over 5ft 9 but you loose hope and the only good thing what always mades you happy is a fuckin burger and then you cant stop and quit again.
Then the cicle begins