Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Fatcel = Volcel? Anyone remember this oldish meme from 4chan?

• Thread starter VirginAutistManlet
  • Start date
VirginAutistManlet

VirginAutistManlet

Mythic
★★★★★
This guy posted many years ago after losing bodyfat and said that he believes he was a 3/10 and became a 8/10 :feelskek: (that’s why it became a meme, people been posting it for years to mock him for posting saying that he became a 8/10)

Goes to show fatcel doesn’t automatically equal volcel, as it’s clear he still incel

Attachments

• 7F896482-468E-4EBC-89D9-0E7F1761249D.jpeg
    7F896482-468E-4EBC-89D9-0E7F1761249D.jpeg
    177 KB · Views: 196
Became a skullcel too :f:

For most cases it's volcel. Just google "before and after losing weight" on google images and you'll see.

I have always wondered, Skinny guys tend to get told it’s over for them more than Fat guys.

Is it because they see the skinny guy isn’t fat, so focus on face, so they say oh well you ugly. But when they see fat guy, they focus on fat and not face, and tell them to lose weight bro and girls will come, but then they loose weight and end up like that forced meme 3/10 to 8/10 meme guy

i look the best at 25% bf.

25% bf= 3 psl
20% or lower= 2 psl
15% or lower = 1 psl

but most of the people look better at lower bf. If you have a bone structure like me you better don't lose fat.

I'm a bit overweight yes,but even if I lost all excess fat I would still have my horrible personality,my acne ridden face and my NEETdom to worry about,so it's actually over for me.:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

I have always wondered, Skinny guys tend to get told it’s over for them more than Fat guys.

Is it because they see the skinny guy isn’t fat, so focus on face, so they say oh well you ugly. But when they see fat guy, they focus on fat and not face, and tell them to lose weight bro and girls will come, but then they loose weight and end up like that forced meme 3/10 to 8/10 meme guy
It's because "skinny" guys lack frame. But again THEY DON'T LACK FRAME. They lack fat.* Take a walk down the street and you'll notice that the majority of people (both men and women) are either overweight or borderline overweight. Anything that is of normal body fat percentage (15%) gets skinny-shamed because most people are fat bastards who have shitty diets and don't exercise. So being overweight is the norm, when it's in fact overweight.

*Fat doesn't contract during physical extertion so it doesn't make you more powerful. Only muscles do.
Isn't that right? @KingOfRome @ionlycopenow

At one point in my life I weighed 129lbs at 5'10 in an effort to make my disgusting face attractive. It was a cope.

At one point in my life I weighed 129lbs at 5'10 in an effort to make my disgusting face attractive. It was a cope.

Lol what were the results? Did you go from a 3/10 to an 8/10? :kek:

Brutal. He looked better when he was fat.

It's because "skinny" guys lack frame. But again THEY DON'T LACK FRAME. They lack fat.* Take a walk down the street and you'll notice that the majority of people (both men and women) are either overweight or borderline overweight. Anything that is of normal body fat percentage (15%) gets skinny-shamed because most people are fat bastards who have shitty diets and don't exercise. So being overweight is the norm, when it's in fact overweight.

*Fat doesn't contract during physical extertion so it doesn't make you more powerful. Only muscles do.
Pretty much... You're not using your lard when you are active, lol

An old /fit/ meme lmao

People mistake fat mass for lean mass all the time. All they know is bulk because being lean is so rare these days, so the skinny guy gets shamed for his lack of bulk even if his actual muscularity is roughly the same. When the skinny guy hits the gym for a couple years, maybe pins test if he's a true framelet untermensch, he doesn't get skinny-shamed much anymore if at all.

That's exactly it. Your bone structure is hard to judge if you're fat, and being fat is a negative trait by itself, so it makes perfect sense that this happens.

When the skinny guy hits the gym for a couple years, maybe pins test if he's a true framelet untermensch, he doesn't get skinny-shamed much anymore if at all.
People who aren't in shape are jealous of those "skinny" guys in truth theyre not "skinny" and are just lean from low bodyfat % there's a major difference with being skinny and being lean.

Poorcel = Volcel : just choose to become a millionaire like you can choose to be 5% body fat.

Heightcel = Volcel : just become a millionaire and buy height surgery

Lookscel = Volcel: just become a millionaire and buy face surgery

Racecel = Volcel : just become a millionaire and bleach your skin white

Locationcel = Volcel: just become a millionaire and buy a mansion next to women willing to date you

People who aren't in shape are jealous of those "skinny" guys in truth theyre not "skinny" and are just lean from low bodyfat % there's a major difference with being skinny and being lean.
Lean muscular guys who look like they lift are fit-shamed. Not often, since being fit is generally considered a good thing, but it happens. If you get skinny-shamed a lot by people who aren't total hambeasts, you either wear clothes that are too loose, or you're still skinny.

Fatcel = fakecel is right tbh

Volcel if you haven’t dug up the grave of a dead lady and fucked her corpse
Lean muscular guys who look like they lift are fit-shamed. Not often, since being fit is generally considered a good thing, but it happens. If you get skinny-shamed a lot by people who aren't total hambeasts, you either wear clothes that are too loose, or you're still skinny.
Even then you are a lot less likely to be bullied as a fit dude than as a fat dude
And even then I doubt most fit guys will take offense to being “shamed” by fat people as the fit guys are clearly superior to them

And even then I doubt most fit guys will take offense to being “shamed” by fat people as the fit guys are clearly superior to them
It's less about shame and more about being closed off from social functions. You can't eat donuts at work because they'll make you fat. You can't binge on alcohol at parties because it'll ruin your recovery and make you fat. You can't commiserate with your buddies about how you failed your latest new year's resolution to lose weight since you either don't need to lose weight in the first place or started before last year ended and have made real lasting progress. Staying fit kind of sucks if you're not female or a Chad, and the only reasons you'd do it are you want to get laid or you just really hate not being fit.

Become skinnier and more fit adds more points to your attractiveness of course but not to the point where you magically turn into a gigachad jfl.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back