Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fatcel tricks whores to kill another whore

He didn't just troll, he was the one that started it and kept on even when if he was being updated with pics and other stuff on the kidnapping and murder. He certainly has some responsability.
:soy:

Internet trolling is madness if you see that those you are trolling into killing someone are really going to do it and you keep playing along, doing absolutely nothing to stop them and instead going on with it.
I don't have any landwhale pussy to lick because I am an incel, I am not here just for the edgy memes like many others.
So if someone tells you to jump off a cliff and you actually do it, they're responsible for your suicide?

So if someone tells you to jump off a cliff and you actually do it, they're responsible for your suicide?
Yes, if you see they are stupidly serious and keep encouraging them to do it. There was a foid who did exactly that to her boyfriend some years ago, would you let her off the hook?
Besides, this guy was being updated about the crime with pics and videos, the only thing he was not serious about was being able to pay for it. Also, he was planning another one. Just because people are greedy and retarded it doesn't mean you should be able to use them to commit crimes without responsibility.

Yes, if you see they are stupidly serious and keep encouraging them to do it. There was a foid who did exactly that to her boyfriend some years ago, would you let her off the hook?
Besides, this guy was being updated about the crime with pics and videos, the only thing he was not serious about was being able to pay for it. Also, he was planning another one. Just because people are greedy and retarded it doesn't mean you should be able to use them to commit crimes without responsibility.
So if someone tells you to cut your fingers off and feed them to a crocodile he's responsible? If someone tells you to kys by letting sharks eat you he's responsible?

You're an idiot and a cuck.

So if someone tells you to cut your fingers off and feed them to a crocodile he's responsible? If someone tells you to kys by letting sharks eat you he's responsible?

You're an idiot and a cuck.
It's very different, I don't understand how you guys can't see it. He set up this whole thing about killing that person, was updated about it with evidence all through it, didn't do anything to stop it and even planned to do it again in the future. It's not like someone saying "kill yourself" and you do it because you are stupid. Please, be serious for a moment and let us not abandon our rationality in hopes of looking cool and edgy on an internet forum.

It's not like someone saying "kill yourself" and you do it because you are stupid.
Yes you do it because you're stupid. Just because someone told you to do x it doesn't mean that he's responsible. At the end of the day you're the one who committed the act.

Yes you do it because you're stupid. Just because someone told you to do x it doesn't mean that he's responsible. At the end of the day you're the one who committed the act.
Dude, let's be serious now, he didn't just jokingly say "kill yourself" to someone. He played a huge part of it, was sent actual evidence of it being taken seriously and gave directives. He didn't even alert anyone or give a fuck, on the contrary it seems that he enjoyed the situation. Let's just not be edgelords for once.

Dude, let's be serious now, he didn't just jokingly say "kill yourself" to someone. He played a huge part of it, was sent actual evidence of it being taken seriously and gave directives. He didn't even alert anyone or give a fuck, on the contrary it seems that he enjoyed the situation. Let's just not be edgelords for once.
I honestly think that if someone tells you to do x, and that x is illegal, and you do it, then you've written the word "retarded" on your fivehead.

I honestly think that if someone tells you to do x, and that x is illegal, and you do it, then you've written the word "retarded" on your fivehead.
Oh I have never said they weren't retarded, we can agree on that.

He didn't just troll, he was the one that started it and kept on even when if he was being updated with pics and other stuff on the kidnapping and murder. He certainly has some responsability.
No. I disagree. Always challenge authority.

You're free to go back to inceltears

I'll pass, I don't comment unless I have something I'd like to communicate, like my disdain for psychopathic retards.

It's cute how you know you can't defend your position, so you try to divert attention to something irrelevant like "DUH Y U NO POST MOAR? LUL GO BAC TO CUCKIT"

Lurk moar.

I'll pass, I don't comment unless I have something I'd like to communicate, like my disdain for psychopathic retards.

It's cute how you know you can't defend your position, so you try to divert attention to something irrelevant like "DUH Y U NO POST MOAR? LUL GO BAC TO CUCKIT"

Lurk moar.
:soy:

Aww, one less slut for Chad to use as a toilet.

How awful... LMFAO.