Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL fatcel tricks whores to kill another whore

BlackpilledTruecel

BlackpilledTruecel

Looks permeate into EVERYTHING
-
he catfished them posing as a richcel offering them $9M to kill a whore and these peanut IQ whores actually go and do it. also, the article seems to paint the catfish as the bad guy in this when he was just an internet troll, it seems like they're trying to paint this ugly male who did nothing but sit in his basement on the internet as the villain and not the whores who literally committed murder, i bet you he gets a WAY higher sentence than the murdering foids, as per usual

It should be illegal for women to use anything connected to the internet

Well you are doing the same by acting as if he did nothing, it is clear that he had a huge oart and was aware and encouraged them to go on with their plan.

Well you are doing the same by acting as if he did nothing, it is clear that he had a huge oart and was aware and encouraged them to go on with their plan.
he didnt really do much wrong, he was just trolling posing as a millionaire and saying to kill someone. its nowhere near actually going out and killing a slut

he didnt really do much wrong, he was just trolling posing as a millionaire and saying to kill someone. its nowhere near actually going out and killing a slut
This, he has the right to say whatever he wants on the internet, just because some bitches actually follow through doesn’t make him any worse than they are

well done, although he is probably going to get a life sentence

Jesus Christ, natural selection at its finest.

Also, foid intellect at its peak.

JFL at blaming the guy when it was the foids who were retarded enough to fall for this

on a side note:guy looks like he posts here

"trick teens"

No he was updated on the situation with pics and shit and knew they were serious. He was also planning another assassination.

Man: life in prison
Foid murderer: 2 years and community service

oh, the foid didn't actually commit the murder, she just recruited people to do it for her. 2 years is too harsh

The absolute state of humanity

Bring me the foid to pay her sentense in my house

he catfished them posing as a richcel offering them $9M to kill a whore and these peanut IQ whores actually go and do it. also, the article seems to paint the catfish as the bad guy in this when he was just an internet troll, it seems like they're trying to paint this ugly male who did nothing but sit in his basement on the internet as the villain and not the whores who literally committed murder, i bet you he gets a WAY higher sentence than the murdering foids, as per usual

:feelskek:

arrested for trolling only in jewmerica

And nothing of value was lost.

Depraved Stranger did nothing wrong!

Foids can't be evil don't you know??? If a women commit a crime is probably the fault of a man that brainwashed her into doing it. KEK it's actually really funny that we say foids have the mindset of kids and act like children, we are very criticized because of this, but them this people go and say they can't take all the responsibility because he influenced the foids like little kids after candy.

this is a very deadly weapon. I'll keep this in mind

Imagine killing your friend over any amount of money. Foids really are incapable of empathy.

I am a soyboy for not distorting facts to push an agenda? But I though that's exactly what soyboys and the like do.
Claiming what he did was wrong. Soyboy cuck

Claiming what he did was wrong. Soyboy cuck
As a matter of fact it is by all means, and you still haven't explained why it isn't. This forum is about involuntary celibacy, not being edgy for the sake of it so I am not required to play along with this madness.

KeK

As a matter of fact it is by all means, and you still haven't explained why it isn't. This forum is about involuntary celibacy, not being edgy for the sake of it so I am not required to play along with this madness.
internet trolling isnt "madness" you retarded little soyboy, now go lick your landwhale wife's pussy, she's waiting

internet trolling isnt "madness" you retarded little soyboy, now go lick your landwhale wife's pussy, she's waiting
Internet trolling is madness if you see that those you are trolling into killing someone are really going to do it and you keep playing along, doing absolutely nothing to stop them and instead going on with it.
I don't have any landwhale pussy to lick because I am an incel, I am not here just for the edgy memes like many others.

This story reminds me of that episode of South Park where the announcer guys over the voice com at the water park convince the kids that the whale can talk. And then the whale tells the kids that he's from the moon, and he needs a rocket ship to get back home.
So then all the kids actually follow through with it.

If you're dumb enough to actually fall for something like that then you're not fit for life.

Internet trolling is madness if you see that those you are trolling into killing someone are really going to do it and you keep playing along, doing absolutely nothing to stop them and instead going on with it.
I don't have any landwhale pussy to lick because I am an incel, I am not here just for the edgy memes like many others.
its not madness at all, nobody should be low iq enough to kill someone because someone on the internet said so. if the murderer had been a male, you wouldnt be blaming the troll at all, you're a women worshipping cuck who thinks they can do no wrong.

its not madness at all, nobody should be low iq enough to kill someone because someone on the internet said so. if the murderer had been a male, you wouldnt be blaming the troll at all, you're a women worshipping cuck who thinks they can do no wrong.
How can you be so dismissive and inconsequential, honestly? Just because they shouldn't have done it, it doesn't mean that what he did is fine. He played a huge role in the whole thing and is probably crazy as fuck for going on with it. Your assumption that I wouldn't blame a woman is silly and baseless, since none of my argumentations here revolved around the gender of any of the people involved. Can you stop using logical fallacies? It really looks like you are trying your best to persoanlly attack me because you have nothing to prove your point.

How can you be so dismissive and inconsequential, honestly? Just because they shouldn't have done it, it doesn't mean that what he did is fine. He played a huge role in the whole thing and is probably crazy as fuck for going on with it. Your assumption that I wouldn't blame a woman is silly and baseless, since none of my argumentations here revolved around the gender of any of the people involved. Can you stop using logical fallacies? It really looks like you are trying your best to persoanlly attack me because you have nothing to prove your point.
You're what we call a soyboy

I swear foids are the stupidest creatures to ever wander this fucking planet. JFL at this shit, the fatcel is probably fucking laughing right now. Hes the next megamind.

JFL.

Got to love how the article title focuses on the "depraved" troll and not the celery IQ retards who killed their friend at the request of an internet troll.

just shows how heartless foids are, such selfish creatures

Foids fault

she should get DP'd.

(Death Penalty)

>Being a fucking psychopath, so hot right now.
I swear this site is going to shit with every passing day.
You're free to go back to inceltears

You're what we call a soyboy
I don't really see the connection between soy and being against commissioned murder, you don't even really seem willing to explain it so I assume you are just saying words.

I don't really see the connection between soy and being against commissioned murder, you don't even really seem willing to explain it so I assume you are just saying words.
You imply the troll did something wrong, you sound like a soycuck. The blame is solely on the murderers.

How the hell does some guy get fucking jail time for trolling? Fuck this life.

I told a woman to burn her pussy on a stove top. If she did it do I got to prison? DUMB! I fucking hate life. I'll stick a knife through it and drink its blood.

You imply the troll did something wrong, you sound like a soycuck. The blame is solely on the murderers.
How the hell does some guy get fucking jail time for trolling? Fuck this life.
He didn't just troll, he was the one that started it and kept on even when if he was being updated with pics and other stuff on the kidnapping and murder. He certainly has some responsability.