Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Fatcel trait: you were forced to be fat

subhuman

subhuman

Dazed and bedpilled
★★★★★
I'm involuntarily fat. All of my family is fat and they made me fat at a young age. By the time I was 8, I remember weighing in at 120 lbs :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They bought me shitty food and encouraged this behavior in me. Now, I will always have the cravings and tendency to eat. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Also, my ankles are fucked from a genetic disorder so I can't do a lot of cardio. It's my cross to bear.

And inb4 you tell me fatcel = volcel, I actually slimmed down to 5'8 130 lbs and gymmaxxed to 5'8 150 lbs when I was a teenager and didn't ascend. Because underneath my fat is shitty frame and bones. :blackpill:

I actually think skinny faggot = volcel. Because you have less of a barrier towards ascending than involuntary fatcels do. :feelshehe:

Last edited:
I have access mostly to carbs, i weight lift and still lose muscle mass.

fatcel is a meme bc you can lose weight :feelshmm:

lucky bastard, my family stopped going grocery shopping at one point for like a month and a half so I lose some weight :feelskek::feelskek:

I'm involuntarily fat. All of my family is fat and they made me fat at a young age. By the time I was 8, I remember weighing in at 120 lbs :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

They bought me shitty food and encouraged this behavior in me. Now, I will always have the cravings and tendency to eat. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree: Also, my ankles are fucked from a genetic disorder so I can't do a lot of cardio. It's my cross to bear.

And inb4 you tell me fatcel = volcel, I actually slimmed down to 5'8 130 lbs and gymmaxxed to 5'8 150 lbs when I was a teenager and didn't ascend. Because underneath my fat is shitty frame and bones. :blackpill:

I actually think skinny faggot = volcel. Because you have less of a barrier towards ascending than involuntary fatcels do. :feelshehe:
Holy shit age 8 and 120lbs! I thought I was huge when I weighed 135lbs in 9th grade, must have shit - tier genetics or sub Mariana trench level IQ parents who overfed you so bad

Tell me why every curly headed skinny zoomer faggot I see is walking around with a girl on his shoulder? My guess is because they're all 6'1"+

u can easily lose weight.

Exactly the same shit, at age of 16 I was 100 kg , I went down thru out years, I became 73 kg 10 months ago

Now I’m 79 trying again to leanmaxx, I hate my genetics I have enomorph body I gain weight extremely fast :feelsree:

Being fat can make incel , since u can never stop dieting if u wanna be fit

Losing weight is rough for everyone, once or not. I’m not trying to takeaway from your feeling or say that being fat somehow doesn’t contribute to being incel, but it’s a pretty universal issue.

Eat 3 meals a day, smaller portions, no sugar, less carbs like bread or pasta, and more fruits or veggies. Don’t eat for minimum 3 hours before you sleep.

In exercise, if you have s job you can pay for a $10 planet fitness membership and not worry about ppl judging you cause well.. it’s planet fitness.

its very easy to lose weight for me.

brutal same here happened. trash family trash life

Losing weight is rough for everyone, once or not. I’m not trying to takeaway from your feeling or say that being fat somehow doesn’t contribute to being incel, but it’s a pretty universal issue.

Eat 3 meals a day, smaller portions, no sugar, less carbs like bread or pasta, and more fruits or veggies. Don’t eat for minimum 3 hours before you sleep.

In exercise, if you have s job you can pay for a $10 planet fitness membership and not worry about ppl judging you cause well.. it’s planet fitness.
3 meals is far too much. I only eat once or twice and still gain weight

3 meals is far too much. I only eat once or twice and still gain weight
It’s a common misconception that eating less meals makes you thinner. If anything it does the opposite. Your body needs sustain throughout the day.

The word breakfast means to “break the fast” from your 8 hour sleep. If you don’t eat breakfast, then your body goes into starvation mode. Also, what you eat for breakfast will dictate your craving for the rest of the day, so if you eat a sugary cereal then you’ll want sugar all day. This is not only me saying it, this is what nutritionist tell people. Have a light nutritious breakfast with fruit, yogurt, musseli.

Your lunch should not be any heavy food, only fruits or veggies.

Your dinner again should be mostly veggies. And some protein (chickpea and lentil can double here.)

Your desert should not exist. Your snacking should not exist either. You need to eat at consistently the same time of day otherwise your body will go into starve mode because it doesn’t know when the next meal is.

You need to eat more meals, but much smaller portions. This alone will help you lose weight and boost your energy, and with that new found energy you’ll want to do more physical things. Do not give up.. when you give yourself a cheat day then you wasted all that time.

parents fatten up many incels . sometimes mental ehalth issues are left on the kid so they food cope and baloon into a blimp. typical story. they set yaul up:feelsUgh:

I have access mostly to carbs, i weight lift and still lose muscle mass.
Becouse insulin resistance. Your body when he's in a insulin resistance mode it dosen't nourish the muscle, cells and it dosen't let fat cells to burn. It's a trap 85% of humans made this mistake and it's also a trap.

Last edited: