Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel/oldcel humiliated for dancing in a club.

• Thread starter Deleted member 301
  • Start date
Deleted member 301

Deleted member 301

"The Pessimist Was Right All Along"
-
Poor bugger, reason why incels should never dance in a place full of normies.
LRemqP3

i would too laugh before i was blackpilled because im maybe 0.5point better than him,
blackpill actually makes you humble and virtuous to those lower than you

"That's right, stay in your socially constructed box and don't you dare think you can step out of it."

"Men are not judged by their looks like women are"

BRO JUST BE CONFIDENT BRO!!!

BRO JUST IGNORE SOCIALLY TRAUMATIC EXPERIENCES MAINLY SPAWNED BY YOUR LOOKS!

His whalematch is getting paid to “model"

A fat woman can find a sugar daddy in an afternoon. A fat man can find and be judged for buying a sugar filled soda which he uses to cope with the fact he's ugly as sin and is hated by the entire world.

Fuck he's a baldcel too :feelscry:

View attachment 48783

plus sized bro
That shit is gross as fuck. Look at all that fat. There are people starving to death while that whore gorges herself on junk food. I bet that bitch can't walk a damn mile.

If it was a fat bitch they'd all be encouraging her and saying "you go girl, shake your fat ugly ass."

Fatcel is volce—

Never mind

That's fucked up...The body language and look on his face in the 2nd photo says it all. I hope the foids or normies who took that pic were brutally raped, stabbed, shot, etc. after the club that night. Fucking pieces of shit. All the guy wanted to do is let loose for a night. I hate normies.

channers deserve to be killed

That's fucked up...The body language and look on his face in the 2nd photo says it all. I hope the foids or normies who took that pic were brutally raped, stabbed, shot, etc. after the club that night. Fucking pieces of shit. All the guy wanted to do is let loose for a night. I hate normies.
Don't you dare try & have fun in an extravert setting as a sub male, normie patrol will make sure to let you know you're punchline in the joke. You're the step everyone stands on to artificially raise their own smv momentarily.

Don't you dare try & have fun in an extravert setting as a sub male, normie patrol will make sure to let you know you're punchline in the joke. You're the step everyone stands on to artificially raise their own smv momentarily.
Precisely why I never go out. I've learned my lesson. Fuck, I get anxiety having to converse with other students, cashiers, etc. Fuck ever going to a bar or club ever again. The last time I tried going out I couldn't even get in because I was "too drunk", when in reality I had 3 beers before. I was denied because of my looks, all my other friends were let in the bar, no issue. The worst part in all of this was this happened after our friends funeral, all I wanted to do was drown my sorrows in booze. But nope, too fucking ugly to be allowed in to bars or clubs.

be grateful that you came up in the internet age. THIS was how oldcels got blackpilled!

Precisely why I never go out. I've learned my lesson. Fuck, I get anxiety having to converse with other students, cashiers, etc. Fuck ever going to a bar or club ever again. The last time I tried going out I couldn't even get in because I was "too drunk", when in reality I had 3 beers before. I was denied because of my looks, all my other friends were let in the bar, no issue. The worst part in all of this was this happened after our friends funeral, all I wanted to do was drown my sorrows in booze. But nope, too fucking ugly to be allowed in to bars or clubs.

Yep, it is commonly known on campus here that you will be denied entry to the bars if the people letting you in deem you not attractive enough.

it is commonly known on campus here that you will be denied entry to the bars if the people letting you in deem you not attractive enough.
That's why most bouncers are the biggest faggots and whiteknights on earth, second to cops.

i would too laugh before i was blackpilled because im maybe 0.5point better than him,
THIS

Poor guy is just looking to have some fun, maybe even talk to a girl or two. And the modern world structured bullies and outcasts him for what he is doing. Fucking Pathetic.

normie logic : If you are not attractive dont even step out of your house
hypocrites

If it was a fat bitch they'd all be encouraging her and saying "you go girl, shake your fat ugly ass."

It would be more like, you go girl with your beautiful body, you are a goddess! And then she'd become an Instagram model and make lots of money and validation.

Meanwhile, the article that's supposed to achieve justice is "Fat Man Who was Fat-Shamed for Being Fat is Momentarily Treated Nicely By Non-Fat Women Who Feel Sorry For Fat Man Who Is Fat Fat Overweight Obese Fat Goddamn This Poor Fat Lardass Lump Fat."

Kinda set himself up there. I'm a gymcel and even I know better than to dance in a club. You're pretty much guaranteed to receive ridicule if you're a fatcel going to a club

Men shouldn't be fat

Poor dude :woke:

Fuck you

I remember that, this was what happened next http://time.com/3895459/dancing-man-sean-o-brien-body-shamed-fat-dance-party-los-angeles/

Virtue signalling bitches just wanted to appear empathetic.

Even if they organized it just for virtue signaling.... its fucking lifefuel tbh
For every 999 humiliated incels, there is at least 1 that society regrets to mock. Every one thousand years. Not enough but good to know.

srsly smth like this makes me really fucking angry this guy should have gone to them and punched them in the face
Exactly.

Meanwhile, the article that's supposed to achieve justice is "Fat Man Who was Fat-Shamed for Being Fat is Momentarily Treated Nicely By Non-Fat Women Who Feel Sorry For Fat Man Who Is Fat Fat Overweight Obese Fat Goddamn This Poor Fat Lardass Lump Fat."
They wouldn't even talk about an overweight dog that way.

I mean, what exactly did he expect? He should have just gymcel and ldar

I want the ones who took the pics dead.