Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fatcel caught trying to get with 8 year old

8 year olds are Chad only too

a179f9bca3e903aa1e9a717792d22565.jpg
Of course. I mean look at shows for kids in general.

For males the girls usually come in all shapes and sizes, yes even fat landwhales, and even different species and aliens. Even from something like Animaniacs it's usually Minerva Mink or the Nurse the boy could be attracted to or even Dot which isn't meant to be attractive.

For foids, every single male that's meant to be attracting or girls attract to are chads or chadlites. Have you seen Chip and Dale? How many guys fapped to or wanted to fap to Gadget? Now how many have you heard are interested in Chip and Dale? They're not attractive enough for them.
How about beauty and the beast? How about even Barbie? All the males in that look exactly the same. They do have a few changes on how the girl dolls look, but Ken and all the other males are just carbon copies of the same chad look.
How about even something like Ninja Turtles. Guys went for the female Turtle Venus or April. Venus is just one of the Ninja turtles with boobs, but guys sure fapped to her. Who are foids going for? Not either of the 4 Ninja Turtles, not splinter unless it's when he was a human (where he was a chad). It's Shredder or Casey Jones who are also chads or chadlites.

Foid only like those chiseled look while guys can be attracted to any type of girl in general. This also goes against the usual argument that men have a way too high of a standard when that's not even true.
For fuck sakes, Gardevoir doesn't even look feminine but guys fap to that Pokemon.

No 8 year olds for sub8s

he should just rope now

I don't feel sorry for the pedo, he shouldn't have been so stupid, but goddamn those soyboys deserve a good fucking beating. I hate to say this but the mother was the only person I liked in that video.

Facing 50 to 100 years in prison, and all he did was chat with a decoy

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back