Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Fatcel becomes delusional trying to cope with his life

Sour Grape

Sour Grape

Greycel
How embarassing...this is now public knowledge forever. How can you be so delirious?

JFL at the bluepilled first comment on the vid. Made by a Stacie as well :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
20191026 205306

If you don't get foid just because of your fatness only, you ain't truly incel because weight can be changed. Fakecel, tbh.

Yeah it's hard to believe that he wasted so much money, JFL.

-When a 3 out of 10 man wants a 9 out of 10 woman...
-What an obese man
-"Fend off other women." This dude needs a mirror, a psychiatrist and a personal trainer.
-I know a handful of guys like him . It’s really sad. But most of these types of guys want a 9/10 girl while being a solid 2.6/10 kinda guy.

Yet those same cunts will tell me that: Looks don't matter (or as much as you think).

or me (an IN-SHAPE NON-FAT GUY) is labelled as having high standards for wanting a foid that is also not fat.

Proof of the Blackpill can literally be found everywhere.

He believes the lie that looks don't matter to Ukrainian/Russian women. He thinks as long as he has a stable job, good personality, and willingness to start a family then these young women will flock to him.

He believes the lie that looks don't matter to Ukrainian/Russian women. He thinks as long as he has a stable job, good personality, and willingness to start a family then these young women will flock to him.
slavmax

OOh I watched this last year brutal as fuck , I don't understand how this guy though a girl like that would want anything with him, it was obviously a scam, and the guys filming it, knowing exactly what would happen...Danm I don't man, I think I would end up blackpilling the guy before he humiliate himself for all the world to see, but maybe this was necessary so other men don't end up like him.

Listen to these foids! Do they truly believe the lies that come from their mouths!?

If you don't get foid just because of your fatness only, you ain't truly incel because weight can be changed. Fakecel, tbh.
He would still be incel even if he lost weight tbh ( to be honest )

It's a grey area of volceldom. Obesity is usually a product of mental illness (eating disorder). Some people just can't stop eating. I don't understand it, but so many fatties want nothing more than to be slim, yet they can't stop eating. It's a curse tbh.

It's a grey area of volceldom. Obesity is usually a product of mental illness (eating disorder). Some people just can't stop eating. I don't understand it, but so many fatties want nothing more than to be slim, yet they can't stop eating. It's a curse tbh.
As a fatcel, I can tell you in my case it is from depression.

Fat people who desperately want to be slim but can't stop eating are just weak-willed and gullible. They fall into fad after fad, trap after trap, and once none of those pan out long-term, they give up and start blaming muh genetics or start spewing "health at every size" nonsense.

A lot of fat people also just use food to cope with despair and just don't care about how fat it makes them. Some of them were fat for as long as they can remember and don't even realize how different things could be if they lost weight. (I was one of these. A mix of both actually.)