Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel fat women

needsolution

needsolution

Visionary
★★★★★
yeasterday i was in train and i realized i hate fat women even more than i thought, some 100kg whale sit beside me, she was fucking stinking and her feets were fucking dirty, it was enough mix to make me realize that fucking bitches should be forced to lose weight, if not then pirson, its not only about them. really i still feel this fucking smell and have her dirty toes in a front of my eyes. her leg probably weighed more than my entire body... :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee: :reeeeee:

When I was a few years ago waiting for my bus and lookin at my phone, didn't notice the three giant futties family going out of the bus and got almost fall over by their fat. Tbh the one that unintentionally pushed me didn't even notice ( foid, huge, around 100 kgs). Alhough it happend a bit long ago still remember her three-chinned face and fun fact - her a*s in the back began at the place normal people have lowest ribs from the front:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: What makes me most angry about futties is the fact that they happen to take 2 places in public communication and that is considered OK (they should pay twice the ticketcost tbh)

When I was a few years ago waiting for my bus and lookin at my phone, didn't notice the three giant futties family going out of the bus and got almost fall over by their fat. Tbh the one that unintentionally pushed me didn't even notice ( foid, huge, around 100 kgs). Alhough it happend a bit long ago still remember her three-chinned face and fun fact - her a*s in the back began at the place normal people have lowest ribs from the front:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: What makes me most angry about futties is the fact that they happen to take 2 places in public communication and that is considered OK (they should pay twice the ticketcost tbh)
strong second post

was lurking for almost a year know the drill

Will do my best fellow polackcel :feelsokman:

Imagine being a fat whale guy, having a thin girlfriend out of your league and plenty of other options of women on Tinder available to you and still caring about what other people think of your physical looks JFL.

Imagine getting tons of women as a short plain faced guy and still complaining about your height and looks.

This madness needs to stop. The female privilage is unbearable.

we need no more fat people

no idea what a kilogram is honestly, always have to translate to understand

Imagine being a fat whale guy, having a thin girlfriend out of your league and plenty of other options of women on Tinder available to you and still caring about what other people think of your physical looks JFL.

Imagine getting tons of women as a short plain faced guy and still complaining about your height and looks.

This madness needs to stop. The female privilage is unbearable.
based necropost

It's over for fat women