Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Fat Women TikCock Only Inkwell

There are niggas here who would wife that. Let that marinate

Quite literally Blacks would love thicc ass

@ThoughtfulCel (WhiteCel)
@BummerDrummer (BlockCel

@BummerDrummer (BlockCel
Cumskins are the only ones calling fat bitches thicc. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@BummerDrummer (BlockCel
Cumskins are the only ones calling fat bitches thicc. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
ECF428A4 681B 4AFB BA23 4DB0E2141DEA

belongs in the circus

If a mythical femcel exist this is her.

Disgusting.

Sadly she probably has a full train of pathetic lowlife simp whiteknights fighting for her attention right now. pLeAsE QUEEEN ChoOsE MeEeEE

:feelsohgod::feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:
OH GOD, I CAN'T LOOK THIS ABOMINATION, I THINK I'M GONNA
6BA450D2 7FAB 441D A59B DC8513F754BC

This fatpig doesn't take care of her body yet she still thinks she's entitled to Chad's and Tyrone's cock while looking like THAT!
Disgusting.

Sadly she probably has a full train of pathetic lowlife simp whiteknights fighting for her attention right now. pLeAsE QUEEEN ChoOsE MeEeEE
And the infuriating thing is, no way is she a femcel even if she's a gigalandwhale. Even they still get to whore around while we rot.

Lmfao Fat bitches are disgusting.

Her confidence is just something else. It proves that men have only one criteria: She needs to be able to breathe.

Her confidence is just something else. It proves that men have only one criteria: She needs to be able to breathe.
No amount of self-improvement is going to give me a better life than a foid, because foids don't need to self-improve.

She can fuck up her life and treat herself like shit and be a total loser, and yet society excuses her and her being in that situation isn't her fault.

No amount of self-improvement is going to give me a better life than a foid, because foids don't need to self-improve.

She can fuck up her life and treat herself like shit and be a total loser, and yet society excuses her and her being in that situation isn't her fault.
That knowledge of being saved no matter what is their source of infinite confidence then? Makes lots of sense. I wonder how life is when you are treated like a gift from God that can do no wrong wherever you go. Must be nice.

080DF3CB A2A0 46E7 8652 8B767CC6A885

The audacity of this stupid sack of fat and organs!

women don’t even need to apply the “just don’t be fat” theorem anymore

What do the comments say? Can't bother to get myself a tiktok account.

what a queen!!! you go girl!!!! :soy::soy: