Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Fat women should not be classified as human.

Mellatt

Mellatt

All foids will burn in hell
-
I seriously don't get how these piece of shit disgusting animals get so many benefits in this clown world.

Simps infuriate me to no end and these BBW lovers need to be dealt with.

BBW fetish doesn't exist for men so furthermore proof that they're extremely privileged, these simps are the reason for this hypergamy.

Also how the fuck can some men be attracted to those pieces of garbage, it's worse than being a faggot to like these fat disgusting fucks.

I hope all fat foids and fat foid lovers die.

Last edited:
Fat and/or old women should have zero smv.

The funny part is that these fat animals think they deserve tall athletic Chads, but it's incels who have high standards.

But they do, fucking clown world.
Thanks to desperate simps who fetishize everything. Women dont have self control so instead of losing weight they normalized being fat and shamed everyone who doesnt like the fat women, and fucking men played right into it.

Thanks to desperate simps who fetishize everything. Women dont have self control so instead of losing weight they normalized being fat and shamed everyone who doesnt like the fat women, and fucking men played right into it.
:reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee:

The funny part is that these fat animals think they deserve tall athletic Chads, but it's incels who have high standards.
They should be burned.

Fat women also ruin the market by making skinny women more scarce. The obesity epidemic is really cucking us:feelsree::feelsree:

bbws are chads only

I seriously don't get how these piece of shit disgusting animals get so many benefits in this clown world.

Simps infuriate me to no end and these BBW lovers need to be dealt with.

BBW fetish doesn't exist for men so furthermore proof that they're extremely privileged, these simps are the reason for this hypergamy.

Also how the fuck can some men be attracted to those pieces of garbage, it's worse than being a faggot to like these fat disgusting fucks.

I hope all fat foids and fat foid lovers die.
you sound like a low T faggot who likes skinny girls with no tits or ass

you sound like a low T faggot who likes skinny girls with no tits or ass
Now that's what I call
Aniggamoment

Fat foids shouldn't have the right to exist.

Fat women are the most disgusting creatures on this planet