Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women should be euthanized

R

righteouscel

-
They are disgusting women who have even lower standards than an average one. They are impulsive and most likely more sexually active and whore ish than a skinny one.

Women have rights, you dont

There's no bigger cum dumpster than a fat bitch you know it's bad when I've had to reject one and I'm ugly how much dick has she received already

Juggernaut law

She's probably fucking for big macs

And this has to change.
Sub6 foids should be forced to labour in factories and over6 foids should be assigned in marriage to whoever is interested in a long-term hoe renting a.k.a. "marriage" or, eventually, enslaved and destinated to sex halls, places where you pay 1$ ticket to r4pe max 1 time a day and then leave.

Going back to the topic:
Seriously: who doesn't hate landwhales?
They are smelly ass jelly blobs born to be joked about lmao they sweat and grow hair between their asscracks and tits ffs lmao
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: whoever don't punch a landwhale in her stomach for memes isn't living life :feelsLSD:

And this has to change.
Sub6 foids should be forced to labour in factories and over6 foids should be assigned in marriage to whoever is interested in a long-term hoe renting a.k.a. "marriage" or, eventually, enslaved and destinated to sex halls, places where you pay 1$ ticket to r4pe max 1 time a day and then leave.
ok just take over the global goverment.
i will help u (in Civilization 6)

Yes...that is why makeup is required to look decent.
They are just dirty holes who aren't even aesthetically pleasing and don't have as many options as a good looking one so they get abused and railed by normies not even by chad

Not even by Chad... Imagine ascending and getting cucked by a normie scum this is what they mean when they say Chad ain't the only one fucking.

fat men are superior to fat w( :feelspuke: )men

Yet another infiltrator trying to LARP as a volcel to discredit the blackpill by getting lurkers on the forum to think we’re all volcels too. JFL find something better to do
How they are disgusting and their holes have been used by normies

All fat people are disgusting. Fucking a fat woman is :feelspuke:

Yet another infiltrator trying to LARP as a volcel to discredit the blackpill by getting lurkers on the forum to think we’re all volcels too. JFL find something better to do
It just doesn't sit right in my heart getting cucked by a normie who just pump and dumped her and I want a relationship and kids

It just doesn't sit right in my heart getting cucked by a normie who just pump and dumped her and I want a relationship and kids

It's happened before, hasn't it?

They are disgusting women who have even lower standards than an average one. They are impulsive and most likely more sexually active and whore ish than a skinny one.
Yes they should be gassed in a gas chamber in the video game Roblox gas chamber simulator

Fat women are fucking disgusting pigs