Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Fat women; !nceltears.

J

j8gao

Recruit
★★★
There is nothing more abhorrent than the lamentations of a fat woman.

In today's environment, even the most obese woman can land a decent guy.

0fgjhs7ij2chi1gh5.4167c1cf.jpg

We can have a system where every 1/10 landwhale can land a 5/10. They should be damn fucking happy.

But you will still hear fat women constantly caterwauling that "all men want skinny women with big boobs!"

Why do they say this? When they say all men, they mean Chad (8/10 and above).

Despite our unquestionably hypergamic system favoring fat women so much, they have an entire political movement that dominates mainstream thought and college campuses about how unfair life is for them.

Fat women want to have their cake and eat it too... both literally and figuratively.

Now, why did I mention inceltears in the title?

Almost the entirety of their userbase is fat women, echoing the cry above. They make up nonsense about weight being uncontrollable, short men being able to control their height, and all men having obscene standards (again, despite being able to land guys 4 points above them).

That is why they are so obsessed with us. These 1/10's that can get 5/10's spend time three ways: 1.eating 2. cursing Stacies 3. laughing at us 3/10's and below to boost their ego.

Remember this: they dominate the West with their complaints as their lives get easier and easier. We vent to each other about our lives getting harder and harder.

They are more pathetic than us.

We can have a system where every 1/10 landwhale can land a 5/10. They should be damn fucking happy.
cope, even a lot of incels aren't attracted to obese woman. Couples like the one in the picture are the exception

i'd love to fuck a chubby girl tbh. too bad they don't want me.

i vomited a little

cope, even a lot of incels aren't attracted to obese woman. Couples like the one in the picture are the exception
I meant to say we have* not we can have.

I agree. Women nowadays are the most priviledgen human of the whole human history

Now, why did I 3. laughing at us 3/10's and below to boost their ego.

We are litteraly the bottom of the barrel. So everyone that is not an incel has a better life. So everyone can boost his ego mocking an incel. Its probably one of the most ancient human traditions for social cohesion, judging by the fact that only 1/17 males had sex at the beggining of our species, and most of them had to cope in some way. From the 16 left, 15 coped by humilliating the 16th guy that cant have sex and also WONT have because how ugly, asocial and weird he is.
Idk, i dont think there is anything worse than this. Even rape victims recieve some compassion.

Not a cope. Landwhales get banged all the fucking time in the west. We may not be attracted to them, but we'll take them if they're not feminist cunt whores.

People are never satisfied.

She's fucking disgusting. The fact that these morbidly obese things are still crying is infuriating.

He Mogs her to shit

F that guy in the picture. cucks like him are why women have such an upper hand and its so hard for men in the dating world. the more we spoil these landwhales, the more they demand. then by proxy actual average women demand more.